ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

Start from the beginning

If you had wanted everyone to know your name, then you would have kept it as your username. You are not willing to reveal it to others, so I didn't ask you, simple 😊

Gentleman! This was the first thought that came on Nithya's mind when she read his message. It's true that she didn't want everyone to know her name, but that didn't stop anyone from asking it.
But he respected her privacy and gave her space in the conversation. She was impressed.

~Great! But it won't be fair if I call you by your name while you don't even know mine.

If you feel so, then you can tell me your name Ms. Medico. 

~ I'm Nithya 😃

Nithya! Nice name ☺️

~Thank you ☺️

What next?

~Nothing much. I'm on my vacation now, so staying home the whole day. What about you?

Just typed a few chapters of the story and completed my office works. Have to sleep in sometime.

~Oh nice 😄 You are able to manage both work and writing. That's quite difficult right?

It was difficult in the beginning. But now got used to it.

~You would have excelled it I guess

Haha kind of 😂

~ Am I disturbing you? Coz it's already 10:30 PM in India...

No no. I sleep only after 12:30 or 1. So you aren't disturbing me.

~ Thank God! Then can I ask you something?

Yes please?!

~ What made you write this particular story? I mean you had told me that, due to the lockdown you started writing... But why this particular story?

What if I say that, this is the only story line I had and I have in my mind😉

~ Whattt???

Yeah! Actually this story is based on my dream. And that is the reason why I wrote this..

~ That's amazing Raghav!!  I get dreams and sometimes weird or scary dreams too... But never I thought of penning then down. Let it be one side. Even if I or anyone else write it as a story, I am damn sure that it would not be as intresting as you have written!!

Ufff... I guess I should be copy pasting  'Thank you' for every sentence. You have been praising me since day one and it feels little awkward to be honest.

~Lol 😂 I never expected this !

Just read our convo and then you will know how many thank yous I have said so far 😬

~Chill man 🤭

Haan..

~So back to the point, you mean to say that you don't have any other story ideas right now?

Yeah.. and I am not sure whether I'll be able to come up with one in future too..

~That hurts 🥺

Awwe.. so tell me what genre you'd expect from me, if I say I'm writing a new story. Definitely that won't be in near future.

~Hmmm... Something in romance? Coz I don't read romance much. Having read your thrillers,I want to read how you come up with romance too!

I'll keep in mind 😄

~ Thanks for considering my suggestion!

No mention.

~ I guess the breakfast is ready and it's getting late for you too. Good night Raghav 😃

Bye Nithya 😃

To be continued.

Dear silent readers, please vote and comment on the chapter. It would definitely motivate a writer to give quick updates. Thank you 😊