CHAPTER 17: Kiss Me

ASUNA'S POV
"Kiss me." I stared at her, not batting an eyelashes.

I don't know where this boldness came from. But right now, my feelings for Y/N is overflowing. My chest feels tight, like it will explode in no time if I restrain this feelings.

She's been quiet for some minutes now. Did I make her uncomfortable?

"Y/N-"

"I-"

We started simultaneously. I didn't say anything. I wait for her to continue.

"Asuna..." She started, looking down. "I want to... I really do..."

"I can already hear a 'but' at the end of that." I said.

"But you and Kirito..." She said almost like a whisper.

"Y/N.." I move closer to her, cupping her cheeks using my hand. "Please look at me." I said while rubbing my thumb against her.

"You married him, right?" She finally look up, her beautiful (E/C) orbs glistening.

I breathe out a sigh. "Y/N, are you really worried about that?"

"Of course, I am!" She exclaimed, removing my hand on her cheeks in the process.

I clasp her hand in between mine and place it on my chest. "You're the one I love. Can't you feel that?"

"W-w-what?" She blushes a little.

I stare at her for a moment and think back for a second... Then I realize I confessed to her without thinking about it.

It's now my turn to blush. "I-I... I mean it."

She stared at me, not saying anything. I let her as I stared back at her.

"......"

"......"

"What about Kirito?"  She pause. "Didn't you think of what he might feel about this? That her wife is... you know. Ahmm. committi-"

"Don't you dare finish that. We're not committing anything wrong."

"How can you say that lightly?"

"We married in SAO, Y/N. In terms of the elders condition."

"And?"

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. "And how can you be so dumb about this?" I laugh.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"What I'm saying is, if we warried in game it stays in the game."

She stayed silent for a minute then slowly, her expression changed, from a neutral one to a shock one.

Then she slapped her forehead as she collapsed on her bed and buried her face on her pillow making me laugh.

"Dummy Y/N. You just realized that?"

"AhhhhhIamsoannoyedrightnow." She said something but I didn't understand her muffled voice.

"Will you please sit up?"

"Ahhhhhhhhh" She groaned.

"Y/N.."

"Aaaarghhhhhhhhh" And continued to groan.

"Hey, quit it." I slapped her arms lightly.

"......." Then she goes quiet.

"Y/N?" I called her.

To my surprise, she abruptly stands up, pushes me lightly on the bed and straddles me.

"Wha-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt something soft against mine. "Mmmm!" I gasped.

S-she's kissing me! I panic internally. I began to lose to think normally when I felt her nip my lower lip lightly then gave it a lick.

She's kissing me so gently, giving me tingles all over my skin. I don't want this to end.

I dreamt of her soft lips but I never excepted it to be so soft and so good against mine. Dream just doesn't give justice to how soft, smooth and how good her lips are.

She pulled away as she stare lovingly in my eyes. I blushed at this but I gave her my biggest smile.

She smiled back and leans down to kiss me again. But this time I felt her tongue swipe across my lower lip, asking for an entrance. I gladly let her in and she immediately devour my mouth.

She swirls her tongue, hot against mine. She bites it slightly and licks every corner of my wet mouth from time to time. It made me breathless.

As if she read my mind, she pulled away and separated herself from me.

"S-sorry for losing control." She blushed, darting her gaze away from mine.

I sit up. "D-don't apologize. I ask you to do that in the first place."

She face me and hold my hands in between hers which made me smile and blush at the same time.

"I love you." She confessed, staring at me seriously. "And sorry for being so dumb." She embraces me so tightly, not wanting to let go.

I return her embrace just as strong as hers. "I know both. I know." She blushed and I smiled, this time is my turn to tease her.

"I don't want this to end already."

"Of course. I told you that I'm going to stay overnight, right?"

"No. I mean this.."

On that, she put her hand on my neck, pulled me in and pushed her lips on mine once again.

"W-w-what? You want to kiss all night?" I asked, blushing.

"Wrong again." She paused and bring her lips closer to my ear and whispers, "I want more. Not just a kiss."

She gave me a light push and I fell again on the bed. She hovers over me and kisses my neck. Then I felt her hand snaking under my shirt. (A/N: Going too fast, huh, Y/N? Bad girl.)

I pulled away and pushed her slightly, blushing madly. "Y-Y-Y/N!"

"What? We can't?" She pouted.

"I-I-I... It's.. I... I... It's just... I never done this before... So I'm a little scared. I'm sorry." I avoided her gaze, feeling embarass to reveal to her that I have no experience yet.

"Oh." Is all she said. But then, she hold my cheeks and kisses me gently, letting it linger for a minute before she pull away.

"No, Asuna. Don't apologize. I understand. I should be the one to say sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. Sorry." She stands up and face me. "I will just go to the garden... to... ahmm. calm myself..."

I hesitate about what to say or do at the moment. I'm scared, yes, but that doesn't mean I don't want to. I want to be one with her. To connect with her. Will I really let this fear overcome me?

She started to leave but I hold her wrist without thinking. "Wait Y/N!"

"It's okay. I'll come back and we can just cuddle." She smiled.

"Don't." I made up my mind. I won't let this fear take over me. I won't let this moment to just vanish. I also want to feel her. I want her to feel my compassion and love for her.

Then I pulled her towards me on the bed, bring her on top of me again. I leaned up to meet her lips and mine. I kiss her passionately. She kisses me back as equal to my passion and love for her.

After some minutes, we both pulled away.

"I want you to touch me, Y/N."

TO BE CONTINUED.