CHAPTER 5: Stop It, Please!

A/N: I am very very sorry, for it took so long for me to update this book. I deeply apologize from the bottom of my kokoro. ( T^T) I have a very busy life and had a very long f*cking author's block. Damn it! But here it is! Enjoyyy!

Or maybe not. *scratch my head*

THIRD PERSON'S POV
You run and run, far away from them.

"I know they follow me and will try to find me, so I better en-.."

Busy with your own thoughts you didn't realize you walk into the den of enemies.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

"Tsk. You know me." You stop on your tracks when you realize where you're at.

"Oh please, remind me. Are you Kirito or Asuna's best friend? Lover? Or just a third-wheel on their relationship? Right. They will be married soon. Is that the reason you keep on running like a mouse from a cat? Because you're hurt? In pain? Tormented by the ones you love?"

You stay silent.

"I know all of it."

"You know nothing." You bitterly said.

"Oh-ho! You're as cold as ever." He said as he walk closer to you.

Then he grabs your neck.

"What do you want?" You calmly said.

"You know what I want." He tightens his grip on your neck. "Revenge!"

"Arkk. Still could not get over from your defeat?"

"Arghhh! Bastard!"

He punches you but blocks immediately by your hand.

"You're still weak as ever. Like your.." You look at him mockingly. "You know. Lover."

He punches you again, this time on the stomach. Not enough energy you couldn't do anything but to accept the blow.

You spit out blood.

"Shut up! I'll make you pay for what Asuna did to him!"

"Pay? What Asuna did was right."

"Yeah. Like for protecting Kirito's life over you." He smiles.

That made you glare at him.

"T-that's the right thing!"

"Right? Yes, right. You're right in front of Asuna when it happened. Choosing Kirito over you while you're screaming in pain. She had the choice to save you but she didn't. Tell me. How did it feel when Asuna turned her back on you for him?"

"Did you felt betrayed? Hurt? Broken? How did it feel when you're not even her choice in the first place?"

"Don't go silent on me." He slaps you hard, making your cheek bleed.

You just let him. You don't know why but you stop resisting him. Getting lost in your own thoughts again.

"Let me tell you one thing. At least the one I love chose to die for me. Something Asuna couldn't do for you. Something you can't understand. Something you will never experience with her eyes set only on Kirito."

"T-that's..." You glare at him, at loss for words.

"That's what? That's not true?"

"...the truth."

"What? I couldn't hear you." He slaps you again making you spit out more blood.

Y/N'S POV
I don't know why I even listen to a peasant like him. It can't be true right? I signaled her to save Kirito first, something she did without hesitation.