CHAPTER 21: You're Safe

At SAO,

"I'll be sending you the current location of Y/N." said Noel from their intercom.

"Thank you man. I owe you a lot."

"You mean real money, right?"

Kirito laughed. "What else would it be?"

"Alright! I'll stay online if you ever need my assistance."

"Thank you, Noel. Really." Asuna finally expressed her gratitude towards the haughty savvy tech guy.

"Does that mean you'll be willing to date-"

"Still no. Don't get ahead of yourself. My heart is no longer available for anyone else." He got a dejected sigh from Noel. "I know, I know."

"Wishing you a good luck on your next life, man."

"Hey! Not funny." Both of them laughed.

"Alright. Stay put man. We'll have to talk to the elders first before we go to her."

"Roger!"

Asuna then hold Kirito's wrist, making him stop. "What is it Asuna?"

"I'll go to her. I have to see her immediately. I need to."

"Asuna, no. It's dangerous to go alone."

"It'll not be long. Sinon will follow right away, isn't she?"

"I can't do that. Y/N will be mad if I let you go there by yourself."

Just then Sinon's avatar on their intercom lit on. "Just let her Kazuto. There's nothing you can do or say to stop that woman from going to her."

"But..." He hesitated.

"Besides, I'm on my way."

He sighed. "Fine. But you better be careful." He stared at Asuna.

"I will. For Y/N."

"Good. And Sinon." He paused.

"What?"

"Take extra care when you also fight."

Sinon slightly stuttered. "W-who do you think you're talking to?"

He laughed. "I know. But still. Please be careful."

There's a long silence.

.........

........

........

"I will."

---------------------

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I'LL KILL YOU!" You continue in advancing with one goal in your mind. You pummeled him with your sword until he saw you open and slashed your torso.

The pain in your body snaps you out of your trance, one knee rests on the ground as the wound makes it difficult for you to stand. He approached and pointed his sword at you.

"Did you know what your father did? Or tried to?" He paused, giving you a look.

"I don't want to hear it!" You hissed.

"Let me see you try to stop me. What am I saying again? Oh! He miserably failed on his attempt to shut down SAO. So we ended him."

Your head started to spin and your heart pounding loudly, you just want him to stop. "Shut up buffoon! Just SHUT UP!" You groaned.

"You've been investigating this for quite a while now, are you not? So let me give you the truth you are seeking. The truth were the precious brother did not even bother to entrust his sister to."