~Introduction~

Dana is Zabuza Momochi's adoptive sister. In Naruto, Zabuza is the same age as Kakashi (26) and he was a gênin at 9. In this story, Dana is a year younger than Zabuza, or so her parents thought when her father found her in the middle of a forest, the exact same day Zabuza turned 1 year old. People thought of them as twins when they were children, the only difference being their eyes: Zabuza's black ones and Dana's turquoise blue ones. When Zabuza passes his gênin exam – killing 99 fellow students – the village turned against Zabuza's mother (his father, the one with the demon genes, is dead since many years), who just had time to run to Konoha to hide Dana, everybody thinking she was her real daughter and then had demon's genes too. She never makes it back to Kiri, a hunter team killing her before that, and Zabuza thinks both Dana and his mother are dead, explaining his rage against his own village. She had a sword at her side when she was found by her adoptive family – the "blood red reaper" – and is brought to Konoha with it. The sword can reverse or as a big sword a bit like Zabuza's one, but made of bones, or as a scythe with one to three blades. She is adopted by Naruto's parents 5 years before they had Naruto (and were killed by the Nine-Tailed Fox) and she is the one who puts the barrier around the young ninjas during the Nine-Tailed Fox attack to protect them, by order of her father, making her unable to protect her parents during the fight. She then raises Naruto as her little brother, at the age of 13, while working in the Anbu after they discovered, a day Minato visiting was their torturing department with her, that she has the Kekkei Genkai of empathy, allowing her to always know if someone lies or not, between other things. She never officially receive a gênin diploma from Konoha, even if she is considered a jônin rank, and she uses that excuse to take part in team 7 training and missions from time to time. She says it's to keep an eye on her little brother, but who knows... Maybe a certain silver haired ninja is the one she wants to keep an eye on.