4 : Victory lunch (short chapter)

They had made it. Team 7 was officially beginning it's missions on the following day. Sakura and Naruto were jumping all around, Sasuke looked proud, incapable of keeping his cold and bored usual expression, Kakashi was smiling widely, eye closed, beneath his mask and Dana... Well they couldn't see it, but she was smiling too, warmed by her brother's happiness – and by Kakashi's smile. And because they succeeded working as a team and it had been quite a good teamwork. Well, the Grimm Reaper obviously had had to hide her level, of course, and then couldn't really allow herself to feel the exaltation of the fight, but she finally had seen what her new teammates were capable of – she already knew Kakashi's level for working by his side many times, disguised as the Grimm Reaper, or as herself before Minato's death – and how they could work together to be as efficient as possible. Sakura was intelligent and determined, Sasuke was strong and cold-blooded, and Naruto... Well, she already knew him. And know she could appreciate how his comrades could help him grow up in the future.

"Well, you deserved it." Their senseï said. "Come and eat your lunch!"

The three gênin didn't make him say it twice, they were already opening the two big bentô boxes and fighting over them to get the food they liked most. The two adults chuckled lightly.

"You are not hungry?" The silver-haired man asked to his "student" still by his side.

"Not really." She replied softly. "I am not a big eater. And I don't want to have my fingers eaten by those three vultures there if I'd try to take a bit of their food away!"

The jônin laughed warmly at her joke. She found herself joining him, surprising herself, as his laugh made her feel a warm sensation in her belly. He always looked so sad... She drew the thought away. And the sudden urge she had had to caress his cheek. They stayed side by side for a moment, looking at the three teenagers eating as if they were starving. They exchanged a smile – Kakashi could feel it under her gas-mask – and then said goodbye to each other before going home. Naruto would directly join his sister there, he knew she wasn't that much of a social person, and was too busy with the food at this moment anyway.

 Naruto would directly join his sister there, he knew she wasn't that much of a social person, and was too busy with the food at this moment anyway