All in his mafia don glory.

I gulped. I haven't seen any of them like this before. Lorenzo is too scary like this.

I walked forward, towards the living room, where I could see all of my brothers standing, scattered around the room, with Ryan kneeling on the floor before them.

"Hmm. Well hello, business partner." Lorenzo said, in a cold but mocking tone.

I entered the living room, as our men put an armchair before Ryan, for the Capo to sit.

Lorenzo sat down, with his legs crossed, his ankle on his other knee and his elbows on the arms of the sofa, flicking his gun and dagger in both hands.

Like a king.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Ryan Brown?" Lorenzo said, looking down at the kneeling bitch, while Ryan looked up at him, unable to maintain eye contact.

All of us stood silently as Lorenzo, tried not to lash out on Ryan.

"Look. We can talk this out. I'm your friend. We've been partners for so long." Ryan said, almost begging.

Is this psychotic bitch for real right now?

Lorenzo clicked his tongue.
"You really think you can talk this out? Before being my friend, you're a kidnapper and the man who broke my family."

"Please, Lorenzo.." He was cut off.

Damon shot him in the knee, causing Ryan to yell in pain and fall to the ground. The guards, immediately pulled him up into a kneeling position, again. No one even flinched at the shot.

"That's Capo for you." Damon stated plainly.

"And look who is at a Costello's feet?" I said, before even thinking.

Their heads snapped towards me. Lorenzo looked at me and his already dark expressions, darkened.

I tried hard not to flinch at the look on his face.
I saw every one of them, shaking with rage.

"Uhhh.. Calm down?" I said, cautiously, not knowing what to do.

"We don't want scum blood on you, otherwise we would've hugged you to death." Damon said. I smiled at him.

"Who did this?" Lorenzo asked. The question was for Ryan, who visibly shook and gulped.

"It was me." He admitted. Not that everyone knew already.

The next thing I knew, he was thrown like a ragdoll across the room, colliding with the wall. My eyes widened. Lorenzo stalked towards him and pulled him up by his collar.

"You laid your hands on my sister?" He growled. Ryan was shaking, but he nodded.

The next second he was found on the opposite side of the room, after being thrown like a ragdoll again.

"I'm sorry, Capo. I won't do it again, please." He stuttered in his shaky voice, as Lorenzo stalked towards him again.

This is so satisfying.

"I know you won't." Lorenzo said, gaining his composure and sitting down again after pushing him harshly towards the men, who made him kneel before Lorenzo again.

Lorenzo loaded his gun, and put it at his head. Just as he was about to pull the trigger and shoot Ryan between his eyes, we made eye contact.

Something flashed through his eyes. He motioned me to come forward, which I did, understanding what he wants.

I moved forward getting the gun from his hands and putting it to Ryan's forehead, between his eyes.

Ryan opened his eyes, which were clenched shut. His eyes widened  slightly, on seeing me before him.