"i'm going to change whether you like it or not! i wanted to become a hero because i got tired of BEING A VILLAIN!" you reply to him, tears begin to form in your eyes as you yelled at him.

he chuckles and he begins to speed his walking as if he was close to attacking you. you activate your quirk in case you needed to defend yourself.

"i don't want to hurt you because you're a former villain. but now that you're a hero, i think i should." he smiled and looked at you with a deadly smirk.

he went straight to attack you and you quickly dodge his move. you saw him looking for you as you left his sight, you quickly kick him down to the ground and leave his sight again.

"where the hell are you y/n?!" he said and you kicked him in the face causing his nose to break and bleed. you saw him again and continued to hit and leave his sight.

until he grabbed you by the leg and dropped you to the floor causing you to be very unconscious. your vision was blurry and your ears were ringing, you felt blood coming down on the side of head.

your vision came back to normal slowly as you see something red falling down towards you, your vision came back to normal and you see muscular ready to punch you about 10 feet to the ground.

you quickly move out of the way and muscular punched the ground. causing the whole room to be smoked up. you get up and leave his sight.

you would kick muscular's head to the ground and you would see blood on the ground. you grab muscular's hair and pull his face up only to see his full face bleeding.

you let go of him and kick him again. almost killing him. you released the villain side of yourself. for quite a few seconds. you see deku was slowly waking up.

you run to him and pin his wrists to the wall. and begin to speak to him. "deku! THIS ISN'T WHO YOU ARE!" you see him slightly smirk and he would look at you with his green glowing eyes. your eyes begin to fill with tears as you continue to yell.

"please..WE NEED HERO DEKU! NOT VILLAIN DEKU!" you told him.

"i'm not going to change who i am doll.." he said, looking at you while his wrists were still pinned to the wall.

you let go and walk backwards until you bumped into someone. you turn around and see muscular again. he tried punching you but you stopped him by leaving his sight again.

he began to look around for you as you moved from where he was close to you. you do your special technique. hit and leave.

as you continue to do so muscular gave up and fell straight down on the floor face first. you begin to run out of the room forgetting about deku.

you begin to hear hysterical laughter and footsteps as if someone's chasing after you.

"where you going doll?!" he yells as he's chasing you non-stop, following your every move.

"the fun's just started doll!"

"you can run...but you can't hide doll!"

"just stay with us! we can be the best!"

"no need to leave doll!"

"just give me a chance to break your insanity doll! it's the only thing i want to do!"

"i can't just let you go!"

"you can share EVERYTHING with me!"

"all your secrets! all your mistakes! all your PAIN!"

"that's what best friends are for.. right? RIGHT?!"

you finally reach a room where he couldn't find you and you hid slowly catching your breath. you heard deku's running footsteps fade. and you knew he lost you.

you sigh of relief as you begin to walk around the huge room, you then feel like you were being watched. you turn around only to see nobody.

you walk backwards and bump into someone. you turn around only to see deku. he grabs you by the neck and pins you to the wall.

"you see? i told you that you could run but you can't hide doll..i'd find u easily in an instant.." he laughed and got close to your face.

you grabbed onto his wrist and tried to use your quirk but you saw his arm glowing red and green. he was slowly activating one for all.

you turned off your quirk and he did the same. "good doll..good..." he said and he placed his head on your shoulder as he laughed quietly.

"oh doll..you have no idea..how much it's been so nice to see you again after so long.." he said as he slightly turned his head to your neck.

"i've missed your scent..your beautiful hair..everything.." he said as he was breathing on your neck slowly. you still had him by his wrist and had your other hand on his blade that was in his back pocket.

(doc : ummm- this is practically a spicy part so if ur a friend or family member, i apologize.)

"this reunion..is bloody beautiful doll..." he says as he begins to kiss your neck. little by little. you slid his blade up slowly from his back pocket.

you finally got his knife from his back pocket and you were close to stabbing him until he reached your lips. causing you to drop his blade and having it to make a loud noise.

you had your first kiss with him. very unexpectedly. you were hesitant but you continued to kiss him. allowing him to do his thing of his own. while you did too.

you were too deep into the kiss that you didn't realize that he already untied your hero outfit and you know against the wall and left his marks all over you. as if he was the one claiming you. as his.

everything suddenly went back to normal and you put your hero outfit back on. you walk away from deku and you start to feel lightheaded.

you then begin to feel dizzy and start trembling while walking and you couldn't stop. everything was becoming weird. you start seeing hallucinations of your friends. they were looking at you as if they were disappointed in you.

you then fell to the ground and slowly sit up, you were still feeling dizzy. you see deku walking towards you as he had a syringe in his hand, and it was half empty.

you then feel like you backstabbing him has backfired. he backstabbed you instead. you then black out. the last words you heard from deku were..

"You See Hirari Y/N...Never Trust A Villain."

your chances of bringing deku back to UA were going down little by little. being trusted by aizawa and you felt like you were already becoming a failure to him and your friends.

________________

yeah yeah ik this took a long time but your wait is overrrrr :)