"Emmeline made these for you all,she spended 2h in the kitchen to make them,So you better be grateful"Said Selene while putting each ones plate.

Louis gave her a glare,I didn't understand why either,she just apologized and left quickly the room. Weird.

"Thanks Emmeline for this it smells so nice"Okey but why is it always Alexander talking to me and the others ignoring my presence.

I mumbled a 'no problem' and start eating no before seeing there reactions first.

No emotions,they just ate it.

Well,that is disappointing and hurts to be honest.

I ate 2 slice and a half and I was already full,so I drank a little bit of water and asked Alexander if I could leave.

"What do you mean by leaving?You didnt even eat half of it,and this morning you barely ate anything" Now you are talking to me huh?Thank you Louis.

"I'm full I can't eat anything anymore,I'm not used to eat a lot so I have a little appetite,Please dont force me" I was really full and I couldn't eat anymore.

He was going to say something but Alexander stopped him,So I took it as a sign to leave.

"Before you leave,Go get ready,you are going to the mall to buy some stuff with Louis or William" Alexander Voice stopped me.

"I'm busy" 2nd time hearing William's voice.

"Last time I checked you did all your tasks this morning and finished earlier than the other days,So may I ask what is the other thing that got you busy" That was louis.

"I would rather keep to myself,No I'm not taking her" Maybe he really has things to do.

"Ughh alight,I'll take her"

"Y-you don't have to if you don't want"i said

He ignored me and turned to Alexander talking in Italian angrily.

So I went to change,I wore my converse and an old hoodie with my black jeans.

I made sure to cover all the bruises on my body as much as I can,awh yeah I took my aunt's make up when I packed my bags.

I made my way downstairs to find Louis waiting for me already.

"Finally" He mumbled and made his way to the garage I guess so I followed behind him.

He clicked on something and the door opened to be meet with almost 15 car,and all of them looking super expensive but Only one really catched my eyes,it was all black and really big and beautiful.

Louis took some keys from a key holder on the whole,some keys were missing so I guess the boys took them.

We hopped on the car and when he started the engine I asked "who is car is this" I pointed to the car that carched my eyes earlier.

Please say its Rowen's.

"William" he responded dryly.

__________

We finally reached the mall it was huge,the whole rid was silent,no one dared to talk.

We went to a store called Forever 21,I really liked the clothes there but some prizes were high so I only took a black hoodie and 2 pair of jeans.

Louis on the other hand was putting all the things that I even look at on the back without even looking at the prices,and every time I try to stop him,he tells me to be quiet.

We went to 3 more different stores and like on the 1st one louis bought everything that I look at without even thinking twice.

Then we went to some store called Gucci,Well if I thought that the other ones where expensive I should've seen this one first.

I only bought a T-shirt cause it's super expensive and to convince Louis I told him that I didnt like it here.

After buying the clothes we bought some school supplies and some decoration for my room,apparently its ready now.

And finally,we went to a lingerie shop,louis waited for me outside and I bought some simple items.

We have almost 20 bags and the car's trunk was full with all the things we bought,I thanked louis And again he told me to be quiet.

On the way home,we didnt talk either,but he gave me a bag and told me to open it when I get home.

So i kept it there and start making guesses about what is in there with myself till we reached home.

I got out of the car and when I was on my way to help him with the bags,he told me to go to the living room and someone will take my bags to my room.

So I did as I was told,but When i entered the living room there was not just my brothers but also some of there friends I guess.

2 girls one that looked my age and the other one looked like The twins age,they both were wearing really short matching skirts and tops,I guess they are sisters,they both look soo beautiful too,i just hope that they are nice.

And there is also a Boy,He was sitting the far end of the living room looking bored as hell doing something on his phone.

I made my way to the couch and no one seemed to acknowledge my presents unitil I tripped over someone's foot,It was the girl my age,I made contact with the hard wood and for my bad luck it was on my ribs I tried my best to stop the scream but I couldn't.

I heard some laughing but I ignored and tried to hold my tears back as I stand up,i looked at the person who was laughing to find it was the 2 girls.

Okey they definitely aren't nice.

___________

What do you think of this chapter?

Love ya all <3

T.

1527 words