VI

I spend the whole morning on the room that I stayed in when I first came here,I tried to help Selene and the others but she said No in every language,so I just stayed in the room

I finished watching the 1st season of the show and now I'm in the 4th episode of the 2nd season,at this point it's getting confused and I dont know if I'm team amber or midge.

Rowan left early this morning to school with the twins,and the 3 oldest went to work i guess.

I've spent only 1 day here but I feel like they dont want me,well Rowan and Jordan are nice to me but that doesn't mean that they dont want me either right?

But I'm not giving up on them I'll try my best to get them to accept me,and if they throw me away well at least I tried.

So I decided that I'll make them someone for lunch,and they like Italian food,So I'm gonna make something Italian.

_________

It took me almost an hour to convince Selene to let me cook something but eventually she gave up when I told her why I'm doing all of this.

I've made some pizza,well yes I know that they can buy it but it was the easiest cause they have all the ingredients plus it's my second time trying it,I just they liked it.

Well by they I mean only the 3 oldest cause the others are in school,but if they liked it I'll make some for them later.

I let the pizzas in the oven after telling Selene to take care of them and went to take a shower.

_________

I was on the stairs when the smell of my pizzas hit me with full force and it smelled so delicious,I hope they like it.

I entered the dining room and they were all there,Alexander and louis talking in another language that I dont know but I guess its Italian,and William ignoring them both and doing something on his phone.

"Umm Hi?"Okey I dont need to tell you how much courage took me to say just a Simple thing,But hey dont judge me if you only saw them,they so intimidating.

They stopped there conversation and both looked at me ofc William didnt even bother to look at me.

"Emmeline,take a seat"I hate it when people call me by my full name but I can't say anything about it after all it was Alexander talking.

I took a seat and waited for one of them to talk or something but they didn't,so I tried again.

"Umm how was your day at work?"They both looked surprised that I talked to them or I dont why But well I'm even surprised by myself.

"Good,how about your day?"It was Alexander again.

"It was all good,thnx fir asking"I replied

He just hummed in response and went back to talking with Louis,just as I was about to ask something else Selene came with the pizzas.