11

*knock knock*

You knocked at Suga's studio and peeked your head through the door. You saw him working on his laptop and he saw you, gesturing to you to come in. You walked towards him, sitting at the couch beside him, watching him doing his work for a while.

You hadn't talked to him for a few days as you were busy taking care of the situation now, so you felt a little anxious and nervous. You didn't know how to start the conversation you were about to tell him.

"How are you ?" Suga finally asked.

"Tired." You said, heavily sighed.

Suga turned his chair, facing you.

"I've talked with the lawyer and our PR consultant, discussing the best way to fix this situation, I hope it worked well. I also arranged some press conferences with the ARMY club representation and the media. I'll inform you guys of the schedule later." You explained to him.

Suga held your hands, looking deep into your eyes.

"It's fine. You're doing great, everything's going to be fine." He said, encouraging you.

You looked back at him and sighed, shook your head slightly.

"No, Suga. It's not fine. It's all my fear becoming reality, this is the main reason why I put my boundaries in the first place, why I don't wanna mix my love life with work."

"What do you mean ?"

"About us, Suga." You sighed, "It's all wrong from the start."

Suga was stunned at your words as he looked at you in disbelief.

"How can you say that ? We love each other." He said, hurtful.

"I never remember that I love you, Suga," You said softly.

"Maybe yes I loved you, but like I said before, maybe the universe makes me forget about my feelings to prevent something like this from happening." You looked at him deeply in the eyes, holding his hands.

"We can't do this anymore, Suga. I don't know whether my memory will come back or not, it can take months or even years, or worse, what if they never come back ? I can't give you false hope anymore, it'll just hurt us. We need to move on, Suga..."

Suga just sat there silently, listening to all your words.

"We only live in the dream of the past, Suga. You want something that's past..." You said again, tears ran down from both of your and Suga's eyes. He tried to look calm and composed, but you knew he was broken inside.

You also felt broken, even though you didn't love him as a lover, but you cared for him. And it was hurtful to see him hurt like this.

You wiped your tears and hugged him, whispered to him.

"If we were meant to be together, then eventually we'll be. For now, we just fight for nothing."

***