1

It was early in the morning as you walked into the busy studio, checking on the staff's work there. You had a big commercial project today, so you had to make sure everything was working fine. After making sure that the set was ready, you went to the dressing room at the back area, checking on the artists if they were already done too.

"Hey guys, you're all done ?" You asked, entering the room.

There you saw all of the BTS members standing ready with their makeup and wardrobe done, as stunning as usual.

"Great, can we start now ?" You smiled at them, giving two thumbs up.

All the members then walked out of the dressing room towards the photo set, followed by the makeup artists and stylists, leaving you there alone. You checked on the wardrobe hanging there before you left, making sure the next look was ready.

"You look great when you're focused on work like this, babe." You suddenly felt someone hugging you from behind, making you flinch.

"Hey stop, someone can see us !" You turned around to see Suga standing there, showing his signature gummy smile to you.

"Well, I really want someone to finally see us, accept us." He sighed as you let go of his hug.

You were the manager of the biggest band in the K-pop industry, BTS. You had been working together with them since the beginning, even before they debuted. They were like your family and you were like the 8th member for them.

But except for one, he was more special. He was your boyfriend, Suga, the rapper of the group.

But of course his job as an idol and yours as their manager didn't allow any kind of romantic relationship between you two. So you guys had to keep everything secretly.

"Hey it's okay, I'll stay by your side until that time comes," You smiled softly to him, "But for now, let's get to the set ! They're probably waiting for us !" You said again, pushed Suga out of the dressing room with you.

The shoot went well, the client loved it as everything ran smoothly. And when the boys were changing for their last look, you checked the decorations for the final shoot again. This set had some statues hanging from the top, so you had to make sure they hung properly.

"Hey, I think you should check the rope again," You said to the staff in charge up there.

"The tie looked... AAH !!"

Suddenly everything went all black and you couldn't feel anything. You passed out there as the other crew panicked and rushed you to the hospital.

***

You opened your eyes slowly to see a bright light upon you and a room you didn't know.

Wait, am I at a hospital ?

You finally sat on the bed and rubbed your head that felt a little bit dizzy.

"Hey, she's awake ! Call the doctor !"

You heard some voices and someone rushed out of the room.

"Ya ! Y/n, are you okay ? You feel good ?"

You could hear the BTS members asking you abruptly, making your head getting more dizzy. The doctor finally came in and asked the boys to get out of the room for a moment while he was checking you up.

After some tests, the doctor told you that you seemed fine, the wound wasn't too severe as you could remember anything clearly. So he said that there was nothing to worry about for now, and after two to three days of rest you could go back to work again.

"Ya, y/n, you're good ?" Suga asked concernedly, looking at your bandaged head.

The members came back to your room after the doctor left, checking on your condition.

"I'm good, just a little bit dizzy," You smiled weakly, "How's the shoot ?" You asked the members.

"Everything's going well, we finished it well." Namjoon said, calming you down.

"Phew... that's good," You said, relieved, "Luckily the statue didn't fall on you guys, or we'd be in much more big trouble." You grinned jokingly at them.

"Ya noona, thank you for saving us, but you became like this," Jimin said, tapping your shoulders, "We really worried if anything bad happened to you."

You looked at their faces and saw that they were concerned for you. They genuinely cared about you, making you feel warm but also bad for making them worry.

"Nah I'm good," You smiled reassuringly to them, "Doctor said I can go back after a few days rest."

The members stayed with you there for a while, and when the nurse came saying that the visiting hours were over, they went back to the company, leaving you to rest in the hospital.

***