9

This morning you got a sudden meeting call from Bang PD, the CEO of BigHit entertainment and your boss. You rushed to the company as he told you that this was urgent and you knew he didn't like it if his staff came late.

You entered the meeting room and got a little anxious as you saw all the BTS members sitting around the table there with your boss. The members looked confused and uneasy as your boss furiously walked back and forth in the room.

"Umm, good morning ?" You greeted them hesitantly, "Did I come late ?" You walked towards them and sat on one of the empty chairs.

"Could you explain this ?!" Bang PD scolded you, throwing some documents on the table.

You looked at the documents, and your eyes widened as you saw what it was.

It was some photos of you and Suga that were taken secretly, photos of you both at the Samjinae Village, Suga in front of your apartment building, and even some photos of you both inside your apartment.

The members also looked at them and you saw Suga got shocked too, he frowned at you trying to tell something by the way he looked at you.

"Umm sir, I... I can explain this," You said.

"Bang PD nim, it's not like what you think." Suga said at the same time as you.

Bang PD just looked at you and Suga with his pissed face.

"Not like what I think, huh ?" He smiled frustratedly, "Then explain this." 

He dragged his laptop to the middle of the meeting table, and played a video for us.

"Why'd you never think about me, huh ? You know I love you so much. How hurt it feels to see your girlfriend flirting out with his ex in front of your face like that, huh ?!"

You watched the video like it was some kind of a horror movie, you looked at Suga and the other members who also looked so shocked.

It was a video from that night when you were arguing with him. The clip showed Suga kissing you forcefully and having some arguments with you.

But how could Bang PD get this video ? Did he stalk you or what ? You looked at Bang PD questionably.

"I got a blackmail from some sasaengs this morning. They sent me this video and those pictures of you two," Bang PD said, pointing at me and Suga, "They said they still have some secret information that's ready to be sent to the media if I don't follow their orders."

"What do they want ?" Namjoon asked, looking so concerned.

"They asked too much," Bang PD sighed, "They want Suga and y/n to break up, y/n to be fired, and some money of course."

We looked at each other confusedly, didn't know what to say.

"Can we... umm... just pay them ?" Jimin finally said, hesitantly.

"No, we don't negotiate with sasaeng, you know. We can't let them control us, once we negotiate with them, there will be lots of them doing the same things again." Bang PD said firmly.

"I've talked to our lawyer about this, and he said he'll take care of the legal route. But he said that this will eventually get to the media, so we have to be prepared."

"Can we just say that this video is just some kind of casting video for Suga's upcoming project or something ?" Jin said, telling us his idea.

"Or maybe we can say that this is an old video ? We can say that yes y/n and Suga had a relationship but it's all in the past, it's all over now ? What do you guys think ?" Namjoon said again, giving us what looked like a better idea.

The members and you discussed some ideas for a while, but it was hard to keep you focused as you were still shocked by everything that happened.

"I can't make any decisions right now, I need some time to think clearly." Bang PD said.

"You guys take care of it, especially both of you." He said again, looking at you and Suga firmly.

"Meeting dismissed."

And with that Bang PD left the meeting room, followed by the members who were still mumbling to each other, leaving you there alone with Suga.

You slumped in your chair, facepalming yourself, thinking how you could be so irresponsible and making your worst nightmare turned into reality. How you had disappointed not just your boss, but also BTS and abused their trust.

And you were still wondering how sasaeng could sneak into your apartment and set up some hidden camera without you knowing. There were so many things in your head right now, you couldn't think clearly.

You looked at Suga who sat across you, looking as messed up as you. He didn't say anything as both of you stared at each other blankly.

"What should we do now ?"

***