4

It had been very busy days for BTS as they had finally released their new digital single last week, and the promotion schedules fulfilled their agenda. All the members including Suga were very focused on the work, so he didn't bring up the problems between you both for a while.

And today was a very happy day for BTS and also the company as their song hit the #1 on the Billboard Hot100 chart for the first week. The company held a little celebration party at the office, and all the members and close staff were there to celebrate the success together. 

You walked to Suga who was taking some food at the corner of the room.

"Congratulations, you guys made it to Billboard #1 !" You said, smiling widely to him.

"Thanks, it feels unbelievable," He smiled back widely to you, "I hope it'll last for some few more weeks." He grinned happily.

"Fingers crossed." You said to him, crossing your fingers.

"By the way, I promised you guys if we get number one on the charts, I'll give you something." You said again.

"So as promised I'll give you each a present of your choice." You said to him, "What do you want ?"

Suga looked at you, thinking something in his mind.

"Taehyung asked for some Gucci stuff, Jin wanted a big RJ plushie, Jungkook requested a long list of snacks," You told Suga, "I haven't asked the others. What about you ?" You asked again.

"Umm... I want your memory back ?" He finally said after thinking for a while.

"Ha ha, I wish I could." You rolled your eyes to him.

"Umm... I want you to be my girlfriend ?" He said again, giving you his cute gummy smile.

You just stared at him with your straight face, making him chuckle.

"Ya, Seriously !" You hit his arm playfully, "You asked for nonsense things once again and you'll lose your chance."

"Okay okay, umm..." He thought again, "I want to spend a day just with you." He said, making you frown at him.

"We have some days off next week, right ? I wanna go somewhere with you, just the two of us." He said again.

"Where ?"

"I don't know, I'll think about it later. You agree ?"

"Isn't it too risky ? I mean someone can see us and..." You said hesitantly, imagining how you and Suga could spend a day together in some public space without getting caught.

"Don't worry, I'll take you to somewhere where no one knows us," He smiled reassuringly.

"So, you agree ?" He asked again, looking at you hopefully.

"Umm, I'll think about it." You said, unsure.

"I'll tell you later." You said again, leaving him there.

***