8

"Hey, where's Suga hyung ? It's 3 o'clock already." Hoseok asked, checking on his watch.

Today was the rehearsal schedule and Hoseok was gathering all the members in the dance studio, ready to start the practice.

"He's not usually come late. Did he tell you guys something ?" Hoseok asked the other members who just shook their heads and looked as confused as him.

"Ya, y/n, you know where's Suga hyung ?" He asked you.

"Umm he didn't tell me anything," You frowned, but then you remembered something.

"Ah, maybe I know where he is. I'll go get him, you guys can start the rehearsal first," You told Hoseok and the others, "I'll be back soon."

You grabbed your bag and car key, left the dance studio and walked towards the car park. You drove your car to the place that you knew where Suga would be, you were sure he was there.

***

"Hey," You said to Suga who sat alone on the sand at the shore. 

You found him on a deserted shore not far from the city, his favorite place to be alone. This place was usually empty because of the rocky sand, but it was quite a nice place to enjoy the sea view, and people rarely came here, making this spot as his place to go if he needed some time to clear his mind.

"Hi." 

"The others are waiting for you at the studio."

"I know. I'm just not in the mood for practicing right now." He said, looking at the sea view in front of him.

You sighed and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for yesterday," You said.

"I should've thought about your feelings more, I know I was wrong. And just to make everything clear, nothing happened between me and TOP yesterday. We don't have feelings for each other, we're just old friends trying to catch up with one another."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have done what I did yesterday." He said, smiling regretfully at you.

You both sat there in silence for a little while, looking at the afternoon sea view, just trying to forget everything that burdened your mind.

"Can I kiss you ?" Suga suddenly asked, he turned at you and you looked back at him.

You stared at him, didn't know what to say and he caught the hesitation in your eyes. He leaned closer and kissed your cheek instead.

"I miss you," He sighed, "I miss us."

He looked back at the sea again, leaving you busy with your own thoughts, still not knowing what to say.

What should I do ?
Could I love him back ?
Do I even know how I feel towards him ?

***