🌸💦 What Have I Told You? 💦🌸

ReQuested: Yes□ No■

After Killing Game Au

Ship: Yandere! Tsurugi Kinjo x Teruya Otoori / Ultimate Police Officer x Ultimate Merchant

Note: At Time's, there won't be Summary's at All since I don't Know what to do for the Summary.

No One's P.O.V

A Green Haired Boy with Green Eye's who Goes by the Name of Teruya Otoori aka the Ultimate Merchant / Former Ultimate Merchant had been Talking with One of his Very Close Friend's that he has Known for a Very Long Time due to the Fact that the Both of them had First Met when the Girl had Signed Up to Join the Kisaragi Foundation and the Girl that he had Met when she had Signed Up to Join the Kisaragi Foundation had Long Light Pink Hair just Like Kiyoka aside from her Light Pink Hair Being just a Little Bit More Longer than Kiyoka's along with the Fact that she had Blue Eye's who Goes by the Name of Håmåkí Økêŕø aka the Ultimate Bubble Gum Maker for Some Odd Reason that NoBody or None of them Knew at All Only for him to Talk to Håmåkí who had Looked Very Happy Today for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All although in the Kisaragi Foundation, None of the Kisaragi Member's Knew what the RelationShip was Between the Three Leader's at All due to the Fact that They Never Show Any Kind of Respect for the Other at All but what They didn't Know is that the Main Leader of the Kisaragi Foundation aka Tsurugi Kinjo along with Teruya Otoori who is the Third Leader had been Dating for 1 Year along with 4 Month's and 17 Day's though Teruya Always Knew about how Possessive Tsurugi was with AnyOne which he had Never Question about at All due to the Fact that he Might Make Tsurugi Mad or Become Very Possessive along with the Fact that Tsurugi has been Acting More Possessive than he has been Lately for Some Odd Reason then Håmåkí had Decided to Ask Teruya a Question that he wasn't Prepared for at All. " Are you a Theif? Because you just Stole My Heart~ " ( I just Cringed at what I did ) Håmåkí had said with a Very Teasing, Very Flirtly, Very Excited, Very Happy, and a Very CheerFul Tone in her Voice along with a Small Hint of Joy in her Voice Only for Teruya to Turn Red at the Sudden Action that Håmåkí had Done on him for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All despite the Fact that he didn't even Question it for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All then Teruya had Felt Something Wet Touch his Face Only for him to Look at Håmåkí who had a Knife in her Chest where her Heart Use to be at then Håmåkí's Body had Fallen onto the Ground with a Splat / Thud Only for Teruya to See Tsurugi who was Now All Bloody with a Bloody Knife in his Right Hand although Teruya didn't have Any Time to React before Tsurugi had Grabbed his Wrist All of a Sudden with a Tight Grip on his Wrist for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All then Tsurugi had Thrown Teruya into his Office where All of the Blind's were Closed for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All Only for Tsurugi to Lock the Door Behind him along with Walking Toward's Teruya who was Trying to Get Away from him Only to Hit the Wall where Tsurugi had immediately Pinned him Against the Wall. " W-What are y- " Teruya had said with a Very Shaky, Very Scared, and a Very Worried Tone in his Voice along with a Small Hint of Fear in his Voice Only for Tsurugi to Cut him Off by Connecting their Lip's along with the Fact that Tsurugi had Bit Down on his Bottom Lip to Ask for Entrance except Teruya had Refused to Let him have Entrance Only for Tsurugi to Bite Down on his Lip More Aggressively than before when he was Being Gentle for Teruya which Teruya had Gasped from the Sudden Pain that he had Felt without Any Warning at All along with Tsurugi Slipping his Tongue inside of his Mouth to Explore then Tsurugi had Slipped his Hand Up Teruya's Outfit along with his Shirt ( Is he Wearing a Outfit? ) then Tsurugi had Parted the Kiss Only to Lean Down Toward's his Neck along with Biting / Sucking on his Neck along with Teruya Moving his Hip's a Little Bit despite the Fact that Teruya had Started to Tug on Tsurugi's Pant's except Tsurugi had Lifted Teruya's Arm's Up along with Pinning his Arm's to Prevent him from Doing Anything. " T-Tsurugi~ " Teruya couldn't Keep HimSelf from Moaning even when he had Placed his Hand Over his Mouth when Tsurugi had Bit Down on his Neck Only for Teruya to Wrap his Arm's Around Tsurugi's Neck when his Arm's were Free except he couldn't UnderStand why Tsurugi was Acting Like this at All due to the Fact that he has Never Seen Tsurugi be this Aggressive before or Act this Way at All except once when a Boy had been Flirting with him although Tsurugi didn't Let him Leave his Side at All after that had Happened for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All then Tsurugi had Started to Unbutton Teruya's Outfit which had Left him in his Shirt along with him Kissing Teruya's Neck Gently Only for him to Hold the Other by the Waist then Tsurugi had Stopped with what he was Doing except Teruya had Tilted his Head in Confusion. " I-I'm Sorry........" Tsurugi had said with a Very Upset, Very Sad, Very Scared, Very Shaky, and a Very Worried Tone in his Voice along with a Small Hint of Fear in his Voice for Some Odd Reason that Teruya didn't Know at All then he had Kissed Tsurugi on the ForeHead Gently to Calm him Down due to the Fact that he would Always Kiss Tsurugi on the ForeHead whenever he was Upset or Stressed Only for Tsurugi to Let Go of Teruya who had immediately Hugged him in Response which had Shocked Tsurugi since he was Practially Sure that Teruya would've been Mad at him. " It's Alright, Tsurugi......You couldn't Handle the Fact that I was Talking to SomeOne Else......." Teruya had said with a Very Calming, Very Relaxing, Very Gentle, Very Happy, and a Very CheerFul Tone in his Voice along with a Small Hint of Joy in his Voice for Some Odd Reason that Tsurugi didn't Know at All then the Two of them had Held EachOther Close due to the Fact that They were Afraid that They would Lose the Other if either of them had Let Go.

( 1229 Word's )

Fun Fact: I was actually Going to Make this a Lemon except I had Stopped at the," Hold the Other by the Waist " Part cause I just couldn't do it. I can't even Make a Lemon and I Feel Guilty about it cause I can't do Certain ReQuest's without Feeling UnComfortable, I just Feel as if I'm Pushing MySelf Out of My Comfort Zone and it's Stressing me Out. I'm Sorry for AnyOne that has ReQuested Lemon, that includes you as well a_horny_disgrace..........