🖤 My Love For You Is Pain 🖤

ReQuested: Yes■ No□

ReQuested By: a_horny_disgrace

Before The Killing Game AU

Ship: Satsuki Iranami x Kanata Inori

( Summary: Kanata Want's to Confess to Satsuki but doesn't Know how to Confess until she Remember's that Haruhiko and Satsuki are Dating as Something inside of her Change's. )

No One's P.O.V

It had been just Any Normal Day at the Kisaragi Foundation that had a Certain Group of Sixteen Student's with a Teenage Boy with Blue Hair along with Purple Eye's Being the Son of the Kisaragi Foundation's Leader and those Sixteen Student's are Currently Going by the Name's of Yamato Kisaragi, Mikako Kurokawa, Akane Taira, Yuki Maeda, Tsurugi Kinjo, Rei Mekaru, Ayame Hatano, Mitsuhiro Higa, Satsuki Iranami, Kizuna Tomori, Teruya Otoori, Kanata Inori, Kakeru Yamaguchi, Kinji Uehera, Kiyoka Maki, and Haruhiko Kobashikawa who were All Best Friend's with Another despite the Fact that Time's were Tough and there was a Girl that had Honey Blonde Hair with Bright Sky Blue Eye's and the Girl Goes by the Name Kanata Inori who was Currently Sitting on One of the Bench's Near the Fountain due to the Fact that she had a Crush on One of her ClassMate's / Best Friend's who Goes by the Name Satsuki Iranami and Kanata Inori had Wanted to Confess to Satsuki Iranami about her Feeling's except the Problem would be is that Satsuki Iranami has been Dating a Boy who Goes by the Haruhiko Kobashikawa who is also her Classmate / Friend and Haruhiko has been Satsuki's BoyFriend for a Very Long Time which Mean's that Kanata wouldn't be Able to Confess to Satsuki at All with her Dating Haruhiko Kobashikawa then Kanata's Mental State had Changed All of a Sudden as if Something Snapped inside of her without her Knowing what had Changed inside of her Mental State at All then Kanata had Pulled Out her NoteBook Only for her to Start Drawing Satsuki's Execuetion if she ever Died or if she was Going to Die then a Classmate of Kanata's had Walked Toward's her Only to Peak at Kanata's NoteBook Only for them to Hug Kanata. " That Look's so Beautiful, Kanata-Chan~! Maybe you could Help Master Utsuro and I~! " A Female had said with a Very Excited, Very Happy, and a Very CheerFul Tone in her Voice along with a Small Hint of Joy in his Voice then Kanata had Turned Around to where the Voice was Coming from Only to Find Out that it was None Other than Akane Taira was also Another One of her ClassMate's then Kanata had just Smiled Back at Akane in Response and Akane could Practically See the Despair in Kanata's Bright Sky Blue Eye's Only for Kanata to Hug Akane Back with a Smile on her Face. " Of Course! I'll Help you with Anything~! " Kanata had said with a Very Excited, Very Happy, and a Very CheerFul Tone in her Voice along with a Small Hint of Joy in her Voice along with the Fact that Akane could Tell that Kanata has Lost HerSelf with the Amount of Despair in her Eye's then Akane had Brought Kanata to Yuki Maeda who's Name was actually Utsuro who also Continue's Junko's Legacy although Utsuro was Really Surprised / Shocked that Kanata had Wanted to Join them to Create a DespairFul World then Utsuro had Decided to Allow Kanata to Join them to Create a DespairFul World when he had Noticed the Despair in her Eye's that was Far More Surpassed than Any Other Despair that he's seen in his Entire Life then All Three of them had Decided that They would Start their Plan to Create a DespairFul World Soon except Utsuro and Akane's Plan would be More Successful with Kanata Inori on their Side.

( 652 Word's )

Note: Sorry that it was Short a_horny_disgrace! I'll Make Sure to do a Second Part to your ReQuest, even a Third if the Story / ReQuest isn't Fully Completed!