We ate our snacks hurriedly and now we were in Rudra's car. Rudra was driving the car whilst I sat beside his adjacent seat. Manas and Ragini sat on the passenger seat, gossiping about college.

"Do you know? I wrote a love letter to professor Tejal" Manas said in excitement as his eyes shined bright, whilst Ragini looked pissed at him not giving a fuck about what he is saying. She was staring outside the window, watching the passing scenery.

"Bro, she is hot. Not gonna lie" Rudra smirked whilst his focus was still on the road. I smiled mentally at his antics to make me jealous, which was slightly successful but I chosed not to say anything.

"Preshtha is more hot" Manas forwarded his hand from behind pulling my chubby cheeks hardly. I screamed at the intense stretching.

"Yeah, if it wasn't Rudra, I'd be dating you right now" I chuckled.

"Can't believe my bestfriend and my girlfriend are cheating on me" Rudra rolled his eyes whilst a smirk formed on his lips.

"That's a payback bitch" Manas waved him a middle finger, and laughed his guts out. Rudra was nodding his head at his stupidity.

We reached marine drive in no time. Some vendors were selling their stuffs, some couples were all lovey-dovey while some were having a wild makeout which is very rare to see. Some high schoolers were hanging out and laughing around, cracking some hilarious jokes.

We four were sitting on the stone which was constructed already and enjoying the sound of waves. None of us saying anything but just giving in to nature and enjoying every ounce of it.

Unknowingly, I put my head on Rudra's shoulder whilst I was still watching the running water, Rudra held me by my waist and didn't said anything.

"This feels amazing" Rudra hummed at me, still watching the sun setting down taking in the aesthetic vibes.

I took out my phone and clicked the sunset's photo and posted it on Instagram stories, tagging Rudra, Ragini and Manas. Rudra took out his phone and clicked selfie of both of us, he didn't posted it anywhere because he think someone will evil eye our relationship again.

Maybe, I would be the only one who had evil eyed our relationship because I'm leaving this happy-go-lucky relationship. My heart dropped down as I kept thinking about it.

"Let's go to my house and have beer" Rudra randomly said as his attention was turned towards us.

"No" I replied, because I didn't want him to drink.

"Yes" Manas squealed in joy.

"I'm going to my place, mom and dad are worried about me.. damn they have given me 10 missed calls till now" Ragini said in a worried tone as she checked her call logs. She immediately got up and looked up for a taxi. We all three helped her find a taxi and bid our goodbyes.

I turned around to see two big kids smiling at me wickedly. "Majority wins" Rudra raised his fist in air excitedly, whilst Manas was nodding at his statement.

I shook my head in annoyance and gave them a weird look.

"Okay, drop me home first" I said, fondling with my hair, ignoring them.

"I thought, you are doing a night out with me" Rudra pouted, pretending to be sad.

"Eh, no. I'm not ruining your boys night. I dont want someone to say that I'm keeping their bestfriend away from them" I said pointing towards Manas chuckling at him.

"Point" Manas added, as he winked at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him and went towards Rudra's car.

Both the boys came and sat, we were 15 minutes away from my home, when Rudra said "I think I'll buy the beer from this store" he pointed towards the store, which is near my house. He went towards the beer shop, leaving Manas and me alone.

Suddenly, Manas nudged my shoulder and I eyed him in annoyance but the annoyance left unknowingly.

"You seemed tensed at marine drive" Manas eyes softened looking at me. I decided to give in and tell him everything.

"I don't know how shall I say this but I'm going to pursue an MBA" I stated in a go.

"That's a good thing, education never goes waste" he shrugged not finding anything wrong. I sighed, if only he knew the truth.

"Yeah, but I want to go to London or somewhere else to pursue MBA" I told him another truth. He looked shocked for a while but returned to his normal state in a second.

"Why are you going to London?" Rudra asked, as he had bottles of beers in his hand. My eyes got widened at his reappearance and my anxiety increased.

He gave those bottles to Manas and whilst Manas placed them beside him.

"Umm... umm. I'm going to do an MBA" I finally gave in and told him the truth

"That's nice.. from NMIMS right?" He asked me raising his eyebrows as he was adjusting his seatbelt.

I shook my head in response.

"Then where are you planning to do MBA from?" He asked me sounding serious.

"London business school" I replied in a squeaky voice as his face turned serious and cold.

I'm hating this already.

"Wow, you didn't even care to tell me but my bestfriend" he started the car and started driving towards another lane, probably his home. I didn't want to provoke him so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Rudra, we can talk about this" I tried convincing him but I didn't gain any response, he just gave me a cold shoulder.

My vision slightly blurred because of his cold behaviour towards me.

"Stop fucking crying" he sounded pissed at me. I wiped my tears away but they couldn't stop coming from my eyes.

"Bro, don't yell at her" Manas tried to make Rudra understand.

"You don't tell me, what I need to do in a relationship" Rudra shouted at Manas. Afterwards the whole drive was silent, no one dared to speak up whilst Rudra was fuming in anger.

×-×-×
A/N: sorry for late update, but here it is. Tell me ur reviews.