32

Today we complete two months of our relationship and I still haven't revealed him that I have to go away from him, far away from him

Today we complete two months of our relationship and I still haven't revealed him that I have to go away from him, far away from him. I applied for London business school and many other top B-schools. I am taking such a big turn in my life and I haven't yet revealed it to the most important person in my life.

In the past two months, I have felt so blessed. It was like I was excited to get up every morning to see what the new day is going to offer me.

We had our laughs and a small fight which I appreciate so much and I'm scared I'll miss this out if I go away from him.

Right now, I'm sitting in the cafeteria, waiting for my buddies to join in as our final semester's timetable has been put up.

"Yo bitch" I rolled my eyes as Ragini came and sat opposite me giving me that toothy smile of hers. Ridhima is not well so she isn't attending college since a week.

"Preshtha it is" before I could say anything, Rudra gave her a curt look in a fun way. Manas was standing behind him, doing something on his phone, smirking at us as his attention kept on deflecting from his phone to us.

"Yeah whatever" Ragini rolled her eyes and chuckled at Rudra simultaneously.

"What are you going to order babe" Rudra sat beside me, just leaving a centimetre gap between us as he kept his arm swinging on my shoulder, whilst he kissed my cheek.

"Damn, can you stop it, it's college" I heard Manas sounding pissed at us.

"Get yourself a girlfriend" Rudra shrugged as if he didn't gave a fuck to him.

"Ugh are you guys kids?" I finally gave in and kinda yelled at this two young men who were quarrelling. Is this even a thing to fight about? Both Rudra and Manas eat quietly as we ordered a plate of noodles as we were already having plans to go to marine drive today.

"Bubble try my manchurian" Rudra forwarded his spoon and I took the bite.

"It tastes so good" the different flavours explored my mouth and it tasted so amazing. I smiled at him and took the spoon from his hand and took one more bite from his plate.

"Preshtha yaar, you took my bestfriend away from me" Manas said narrowing his eyes at me. He proceeded to take a bite of manchurian from Rudra's plate but Rudra slapped his hand and he immediately backed off, looking pissed at both of us.

"He's sitting right in front of you, tumhi lok tasa pan roz miltat(you guys meet everyday)" I tried giving him my most appealing smile. He sighed sadly, giving me 'that was lame' look.