3

"You deserve that" Rudra said coldly and left

"You deserve that" Rudra said coldly and left. He's so mean & attractive.

As he left, Ragini immediately rushed inside.  I somehow felt relieved as she came.

"How are you Bubble?" She said as she intertwined her fingers with mine. "I'm okay I can say. Not fine" I chuckled lightly "umm, did Rudra bought me here?" I asked her as I stared at the door. Rudra was standing there god knows what he was doing with his phone. "Yes, our crush bought you here" she laughed.

"I just crushed on him during the initial days of first year" I said looking at her, "Whereas you are still crushing on him" I said as I again stared at him. Why am i looking at him. He looked at me for a few seconds and then he started talking to his other friend which I think is Manas. "Okay madam, then why are you staring at him?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Because I want to and I got eyes" I answered her lamely. She laughed hearing my answer and we indulged in our conversation. She even told me that her first conversation with Rudra was very scary because he was so cold with her. He shouted at her because he thinks these two friends of mine should have directed me in good direction. Tho they did, he didn't have to interfere in my personal life.

I asked Ragini about my phone and thankfully she carried it with herself. I then checked my phone

10 missed calls from Mom

12 missed calls from Dad

8 missed calls from Kartik

God. Save me

I'm going to be their meal for dinner tonight. I can't imagine how these guys are gonna scold. &  who the hell informed them.

"Incase you are wondering who informed your parents, Ridhima did" she said as she slurped her coke from the can.

Ridhima, I'm gonna kill you for sure.

I immediately made a call to Kartik, because he won't scold me as much as mom and dad would. But, he would scold me definitely. I cried to myself and I clicked on the call button and on the third ring. He picked it up, "Oh god, Preshtha where have you been? Do you know how scared we all are? Tell me where you are I'm going to pick you up" he started blabbering before I could say anything.

After he finished saying his speech he said, "Bubble, say something"

"Kartik, stop panicking. I'm in the hospital and I'll probably be discharged in the evening or night. So don't worry, my friends are there for me" as I said the last sentence, Rudra entered taking a McDonald's bag and placed it beside me. He waited for me as I was on the call and I was simultaneously staring at him.

"Kartik, pick me up later. See ya, bye" I said and ended the call.

My full attention went towards Rudra, as he sat beside the bed's stool.