25

He took a 360° twirl as he was swaying himself with the beats of music and his eyes landed on me

He took a 360° twirl as he was swaying himself with the beats of music and his eyes landed on me. My eyes were wide open seeing him in his boxers. This was the first time I'm seeing him like this, Rudra is not very muscular nor he is very skinny he is in the middle or you can say he has the footballer type of body.

He had those well toned abs which made me just stare at him or probably you can say lust over him.

This is awkward.

"What the hell Rudra, atleast wear your sweatpants" I yelled at him, not surfacing the feelings which I was feeling right now. Whereas he was having a small smirk playing on his lips.

He disconnected the music from his bluetooth speaker and said "Oh I just wore my boxers right now, wish you would have come sooner" he winked at me, my eyes widened listening to him and I just turned to walk towards the living room as my cheeks were burning, but in an instant Rudra held my wrist and pulled me in his room. He closed the door of his room and shifted his gaze on me.

"What-what are you doing?" I stuttered at what is happening. The tension between us was getting very steamy and I was getting nervous and excited.

"You like what you see huh?" He said tracing his finger the corners of my face. A shiver ran through my skin as he touched me.

"Leave me Rudra"

He shooked his head and turned me around, my back was touching his chest. He brought his face near my ear and started nibbling my ears.

I could feel a lot of tingles as I felt his tongue touching my ear,I found the sound of licking and sucking attractive and I got turned on a little. I was trying my best not moan but at last I gave in and I moaned out.

I was panting heavily, when he left my ear. In an instant, he started kissing my neck I could feel his teeth and tongue fighting against my delicate skin. I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

Just then I heard the door squeak and I immediately separated myself from Rudra, but it was too late.

His mom saw us. I could feel waves of embarrassments washing over me again and again. My cheeks were burning red and his mom's eyes were wide open

To dismiss the awkwardness she said, "umm lunch is ready and Rudra your dad arrived" she  gave us a smile and headed in the living room.

Rudra turned and saw me, he gave me his toothy smile and took few steps towards me. He placed his hand on my neck and caressed the part where he was assaulting me.

"Marked you as mine" he whispered in my ear. My eyes widened in shock and went to see myself in mirror.

Fuck

There was a fresh red hickey placed on my neck. This made me angry and I took long strides towards the owner of this hickey. He had wore his plain white tshirt and grey sweatpants by now

I held him by his collar and looked at him ruthlessly.

I pointed towards my neck, "what is this?" I asked him.

He was shocked by my sudden behaviour but realised why it is. He placed his thumb on the hickey and started caressing it.

"This is Preshtha & I marked Preshtha mine" he replied as if it isn't a big deal. I rolled my eyes and left his collar, I searched for concealer or foundation or something from which I cover my hickey, but i got reminded that I was not in my room.

I held my head in frustration at what has been done.

Rudra sensed it, and he squatted to see my face as I was sitting on a his couch.

"Preshtha, look at me" he demanded. I didn't looked at him whereas I was looking here and there except him.

"Preshtha look at me yaar" he sounded frustrated this time.

"I don't want to, you ruined it Rudra. I so wanted to impress your mom and I decided what to do and what not but you ruined it.. I don't know what she must be thinking of me now.. she would have probably start thinking of me as a sl-" I tried hard not to cry and stop myself from tears to stream down but my voice broke.

"No... no Preshtha nothing has happened like that. She likes you so much, she have always wanted you to be my girlfriend and.... okay I'm sorry I'm saying  this so soon but she wants to see you as my wife okay?" He reassured me. I somehow felt satisfied with his reassurance and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I won't do this again" he said caressing my neck.

"No.. I liked that" I said still sounding sad but I heard him chuckle.

"Okay.. and what about my body" he asked me and a blush crept on my cheeks.

"I loved it" I said not looking at him and a big smile formed on my face.

"You are cute" he said and placed a kiss on my cheek and forehead.

"I'd rather handle your cold shoulder than your cheesy side" I giggled

"Bad luck, you gotta handle the cheesy Rudra from now on" he shrugged and got up from his place where he squatted.

He once again held my wrist and I had a questionable expression. He took a step ahead and pulled out my rubber band and placed half of my hair on both sides of my shoulder, hiding the hickey he just gave me.

He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead

"Let's have lunch" I nodded and we both head towards the living room.

×-×-×

A/N: I'm sorry I just had to update this. (Being very passionate regarding this book)