EPILOGUE

"Junhyun! Come here and help us!" I shouted.

"Just let him, I'm here, I could be a help." He said. I rolled my eyes but smiled as well.

"They'll be here any minute from now, yet, the food is not yet done. We need to do it quick." I said cramming. He reached for my hands to calm me.

"Calm down it will be fine." He smiled at me, I smiled back and nod at him. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

After a few moments someone knocked at the door my eyes widened and looked at him. He chuckled at my expression, I pouted and rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll get it." Junhyun shouted from the living room.

"Uncles, I missed you!" I heard him said, so we walked out the kitchen and joined them.

"Yow, bro! Happy 5th year wedding anniversary!" Soobin said and handed a gift. I smiled at him.

"Happy 5th" Beomgyu said and handed his.

"This is mine, happy 5th!" Kai said. I smiled at him as well. I looked at Junhyun and he was looking outside.

"Where's daddy?" He asked, he looked at his uncles and they shrugged their shoulders.

"He was very busy this past few weeks because he'll about to release his single album, maybe he won't be here." Soobin explained. Junhyun pouted.

"What am I missing?" Junhyun's eyes widened and smiled then run to the man who just entered the house, to hug him.

"Oh boy you gain weight!" He said, I smiled looking at them.

"Happy 5th wedding anniversary, Y/n and Yeonjun hyung." He said smiling while handling his gift. Yeonjun smiled back and get the gift.

"Yuna and Jaster will be late because, Yuna are probably busy preparing for her wedding, and Jaster probably busy running his boutique. I'll just prepare the food so we can eat." I said. They all nod their head and smiled. Taehyun walked towards us and gave me a hug, I hugged him back and smiled at him. He patted Yeonjun's shoulders and walked towards the boys who were now sitting at the couch.

Yeonjun and I are happily married for 5 years. After that night, Taehyun left Korea for the meantime. When he came back, we talked again and cleared things up with Yeonjun. After a year, Yeonjun and I decided to marry. They finished their contract at their company, and never did sign again.

Soobin debuted as an actor and now he became the most popular actor worldwide, he even got projects overseas.

Kai debuted as a director and held a project with Soobin once, until now, they don't have any plans on settling down with families. We're even teasing them because these days they became more close and sweeter at each other...

Beomgyu become an underground producer of BigHit which he has the biggest contribution on Taehyun's released song.

Taehyun debuted as a solo artist and he is really setting history and charting top on charts. He is the highest paid soloist at this point of time. The four of them are still living together and doesn't have any plans to settle as well.

As for Yuna and Jaster, they're happily in love. Yuna are preparing for his wedding and Jaster is running his boutique shop together with his long time boyfriend.

On the other hand, Yeonjun and I were living peacefully here at Daegu. Yeonjun stopped being a celebrity and decided to build his own dance studio. Junhyun is now in 6th grade, and I can say that he's very popular at his school. He was even casted by so many entertainments not knowing he is the son of the one and only Choi Yeonjun.

But Yeonjun doesn't want Junhyun to train at the very young age, he said he will allow it if the time comes that he think that he's ready.

All this this aren't planned yet, it happened in just a snap. We may not started happy, but at least we ended contented.

"It leaves me feeling seasick, baby
Seems like I'm locked deep in the dreamlike reality
It spins me 'round and drives me crazy
It seems that I'm like the moon in the midday"

I believed that, maybe there isn't such a thing as fate. Maybe it's just the opportunities we're given, and what we do with them. I was raised thinking that maybe great, epic romances don't just happen.

"If I was only by myself
If I didn't know you
Maybe I'd have given up
Lost at sea"

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing and the worst thing you can do is nothing and you might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world, if you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have what you desired to have.

"But my heart's still on fire
With a burning desire
Gonna get you back like it's destined"

You often meet your fate in the road you avoid to take. Some things are destined to be, but it just takes us a couple of tries to get there and what's meant to be will always find a way, and this is our fate.

"I wish that you would love (Love) me (Me)
Like yesterday, don't let go of this hand ever again
And every time my heart (Heart) beats (Beats)
Match your steps so you don't wander around ever again"

"Do you think the universe and fate leads us to be together again?"

"I feel the destiny in you,
I feel the destiny in me."

"Yes, of course."

The universe has moved for us, without missing a single thing, our happiness was meant to be.

From the day of the universe's creation and beyond, through the infinite centuries and beyond, In the previous life and maybe the next too. We're eternally together, none of this is a coincidence. Because we're the two who found our destiny.

...and this is our fate.