twenty-three

Lee Y/n's POV

"Is Junhyun really your child?" Soobin asked impatient.

I gasped an air and held my chest as my heart was beating abnormally because of nervousness and anxiety. Kai, Yuna and Jaster widened their eyes, Beomgyu and Soobin was waiting for the answer, and Taehyun, to my impress, still in calm and emotionless looking at Soobin. I looked at him he waved his hand simply telling me, it's okay.

"And what if he's not? What will you do?" Taehyun bravely answered. Soobin stood up, Beomgyu was quick to stop him for what he's about to do. I walked towards Taehyun to calm him as well.

"You selfish moron!" Soobin bursted out. Taehyun looked at him in dismay.

"Selfish? You call me a selfish moron? For what? For keeping them to my self? You know nothing!" Taehyun said. Tears were falling from my eyes. I held Taehyun's fist who is now hardly clenched.

"You neither know nothing!" Soobin said.

"Please Soobin, just please. This is our family. Please step your foot outside of the line." I said. He looked at me.

"Y/n, you hid the truth from Yeonjun, from Junhyun. They don't deserve it. You have to tell them the truth." He explained.

"Who are you to tell me what to do and what to not?" I bursted out in tears. His face softened as he saw me crying.

"I'll tell this to Yeonjun." Soobin said and get his phone from his pocket. Kai quickly stopped him.

"Hyung, you have to understand." Kai said while holding his hand. Soobin looked at him confused.

"You knew?" He asked and Kai just nodded at him slowly. "How long?" He added.

"From the very beginning." Kai answered and he low down his head. Soobin released a frustrated grin.

"And you didn't told us?" Soobin said unbelievably.

"Because you have to understand. You have to know their side. For 4 years that I was with them, I knew everything. I understand why they decided not to tell any of you. You just have to understand." Kai explained.

We became silent after Kai's explanation. Soobin was massaging his temples. Beomgyu and Kai were standing beside him. Yuna and Jaster was looking at us worriedly. I, standing beside Taehyun holding his hand now in relaxed.

"Hyung." Taehyun broke the silence, the elder looked at him.

"Please. Just let us do what we want and decided to do. Please." Taehyun pleaded.

"How about Junhyun? He doesn't deserve this. He deserve to know his real father." Soobin said trying to make his voice lower.

"We're not that selfish as what you were thinking. Junhyun knew everything, because he deserved to know. He knew the truth." Taehyun explained. Soobin looked at me.

"Y/n, how about Yeonjun? He deserve to know." Soobin said getting my sympathy.

"Deserved to know? He even left me without any explanation. Dumped me. Hurt me, while Junhyun was growing inside me. He left me alone Soobin. Now you're telling me he deserved to know?" I said crying hard, now it's Taehyun's turn to calm me down. Soobin remained silent.