seventeen

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO zamnpuii for supporting and reading my story! Thank you so much hun! I love you🧡🧡

Choi Soobin's POV

"I have something to tell you." I said trying to hold my breath as nervousness ate me. He looked at me confused.

"What is it? Tell me?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"It's about Taehyun." I answered, composing my self.

"What is about him?"

I'll do everything for my family, even if that means to fight against you and lose you as a friend and a family. I swear.

I heard Taehyun's voice inside my head. I bit my lips and closed my eyes. I'm sorry.

------

Lee Y/n's POV

"How many hearts does octopus have?" A man from TV asked.

"3 hearts!" Taehyun and Junhyun answered in unison. Kai and Beomgyu looked at them.

"Come on! Don't act as if you know everything! Octopus can't have 3 hearts!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"It's not our fault that we knew everything!" Taehyun answered him.

We're all at the living room and we're watching TV Show where a person should answer the questions correctly, and every answers that is correct has its value.

Kai and Beomgyu were pissed at Taehyun and Junhyun because they almost perfected all the questions. Being Beomgyu and Kai themselves, they had a competition against the two and whoever lose must buy ice cream for everyone.

"What's your answer then?" Taehyun asked them.

"1 of course. Geez." Kai answered. Taehyun chuckled teasingly and Junhyun just giggled.

"3 hearts! Correct!" The man exclaimed through the TV. My two boys had a high five and the other two frowned.

"Uncles! We won! We won! Buy me Ice cream!" Junhyun said excitedly. Regardless of their loss, Beomgyu and Kai smiled at the boy.

"Okay. Okay. What flavor do you like?" Beomgyu asked.

"He's a mint choco enthusiast. Don't ever ask again." Taehyun answered in a disgusted face. Beomgyu also frowned as he heard his statement. I chuckled at their face.

"Mommy! I'll just clean up my toys upstairs and I'll come back here after." Junhyun said. I nod at him and he ran through his room to clean up.

Beomgyu and Kai was about to go out of the house to buy Ice cream when Taehyun's phone ranged. We all looked at him as he opened his phone. He stopped and he looked at us.

"Yeonjun hyung." He said then he answered his phone. He activate loud speaker mode so we all can hear what he was about to say.

"Taehyun-ah." Yeonjun started with a serious voice.

I felt nervousness as he heard his voice and I know I am not the only one. I looked at Taehyun and he was looking at me as well. Beomgyu doesn't seemed much nervous unlike Kai, Taehyun and I who knows the whole truth.

"Yes? What do you want?" Taehyun answered coldly.

"You think I won't know the truth?!" Yeonjun said angrily. We all gasped in air silently but Taehyun remained calm.