sixty

Lee Y/n's POV

*Bang*
*Bang*

I closed my eyes as I heard a gunshot. A few seconds had past but still I don't feel anything, nor Taehyun did collapse. Instead we heard a loud grunt from Rainah that made me opened my eyes...

"Drop your gun and raise your hands!" A policeman shouted from the nearby. My eyes brightened as I saw them one by one entering. I looked at Rainah and her hand was bleeding. I felt relieve as I looked at Taehyun smiling at me.

I turned my gaze to Yeonjun and I saw him laying on the floor bleeding. My eyes widened, and I ran towards him. Tears fell from my eyes.

----------------------

Choi Yeonjun's POV

"I trusted you." He said. Y/n cried even more as he heard what he said.

"Taehyun, listen to me. This is not what you think." I explained but seems like he don't want to hear any of what will I say.

"Taehyun, listen to me, please. Just please, listen to me." Y/n said begging. I can't see his face since he was facing his back on me. But I can see his shoulders shaking from his sobs. I bit my lower lip and brushed my hands on my hair frustratedly.

"Terry, please." Y/n uttered. I looked at them and saw Taehyun loosen up. She reached for his hands and didn't bother to push her away.

"That's boring!" Rainah said. My eyes widened as she took out a gun and pointed towards them. Taehyun hid her to his back. I tried to walk to their side but her dog pointed his gun on mine. My heart beats abnormally as nervousness are killing me.

"What the fuck Taehyun? I let you come here to show you those and with just one fucking sorry and begging you're okay? What the hell is wrong with you? Your wife is a slut!" Rainah tantrumed. I curled my fist into a ball and but my lower lip, I felt my face was turning red because of anger.

"Shut up!" Taehyun said aggressively.

"Please Rainah, stop this." Y/n pleaded. She just smirked and put her finger on the trigger. Our eyes widened.

But I felt relieved as I saw the door opened and one of the police entered with a gun. He pointed it to Rainah and pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

Rainah's hand got shot that made her turned her gun towards my way.

*Bang*

She accidentally pulled the trigger and it hit me on the upper part of my chest. My eyes widened as I felt blood was dripping down on my chest. My knees felt weak that made me stumbled and laid down on the floor. I winced in pain. I felt someone ran towards me and I car Y/n crying her ass out. I smiled at her.

"Yeonjun! Help! Help us!" She screamed. Taehyun sat beside me and put pressure on my chest but I did not bother to look at him, instead I stared at Y/n and smiled.

Despite of being weak, I managed to reach for her face, now cover with a small amount of blood. I felt tears fell down on my cheeks. Y/n cried hard.

"Hey. Don't cry, princess. It's okay. I will be fine. But if not, take care of your self, okay?" I stopped as I felt pain, but continued to smile. I caressed her face, she held my hands as she sobbed harder.

"Take care of Junhyun for me. Tell him I love him, and I still l-love you." I said struggling in pain yet smile was still plastered on my face.

"No! No! Help! Please! Taehyun help him!" She shouted. A group of medics ran towards us, followed by Kai, Beomgyu and Soobin who is crying. They put me on a stretcher and carried me down.

Y/n, Taehyun and others followed us. I closed my eyes as I felt really weak. After a few minutes, they put me at the ambulance and saw Taehyun and Y/n also jumped on. A nurse started to do something on me, but I care less.

I reached for Y/n's hand and she gladly hold mine. She is still in tears so I gave her a smile to assure her. But became weaker and weaker then everything went black.

---------------

Lee Y/n's POV

"When will the doctors come out?" Soobin asked walking back and forth. Again, tears fell from my eyes as I remembered him covered by blood. I felt Taehyun pulled me into a hug and I cried on his chest.

"This is driving me insane! That bitch!" Beomgyu irritatingly said.

Taehyun and I was still covered in blood. We were waiting outside the operating room for 1½ hour and no one came out from the room. I received a call from Yuna right after we arrived at the hospital saying, Junhyun's with her, crying and looking for me.

Taehyun hugged me tighter to gave comfort. Again, I cried harder.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I heard Junhyun's call. I pulled away from Taehyun and saw Junhyun running towards me, followed by Yuna, Jaster and the Police Officer who helped us. I stood up and ran towards him, he jumped and hugged me tightly.

"Mommy, I missed you." He cried. I hugged him tighter as I sobbed. I poured him kisses. I felt Taehyun walked towards us and hug us.

"Ms. Rainah was sent to jail together with her four men. The higher court will scheduled a hearing as soon as possible to give her sentences." The police uttered. I nod and hugged Junhyun while crying.

"My son! Where's my son!" A voice of an old lady ringed around the hospital lobby. I raised my head and saw Mrs. Choi, crying, running together with Mr. Choi who is holding her. I stood up and gave them a bow.

"Oh, our Y/n." Mrs. Choi uttered and pulled me in a hug. We both shared tears and sob as we hug each other tight.

"I'm sorry." I said. She shook her head and caressed my back.

"No. I am sorry. I am really sorry." She cried. I thought she'll scold me or curse me because of what happened, but instead he hugged me tightly while we both cried together.

After a second she ended the hug, and turned her attention to Junhyun who was carried by Mr. Choi. She walked towards them and gave the kid a hug.

"My grandson. Grandma, missed you so much. I am sorry." She uttered between her sobs.

"It's okay grandma, I missed you too." He hugged the elder. Taehyun pulled me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I can't help but to cry again. He caressed my back and kissed my forehead for comfort.

We all jolted as we heard the door of the operating room opened, and a Doctor came out. We walked towards him hoping for a good news.

"Who is the family of the patient?" The doctor asked. I pursed my lips and looked at Mr. and Mrs. Choi. They walked in front together with Junhyun. Taehyun pulled me closer to him.

"We are the parents. How's my son?" Mrs. Choi asked crying. The doctor sighed and looked at them seriously, my hear skipped a beat in nervousness.

AND THIS IS OUR FATE ✓SEQUEL (Choi Yeonjun and Kang Taehyun X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें