twenty-one

Lee Y/n's POV

"YUNA! Have you bought the cake?" I asked her while stirring the spaghetti sauce mixture.

"I was about to! I just have to finish expanding the balloons." She answered from the living room.

Today is Junhyun's birthday. He is turning 5. Taehyun and I decided to have a small dinner party in the house with Yuna, Jaster and the members. My two best friends helped me to prepare everything as we wait for Taehyun and the boys, Junhyun was busy face time'ing his grandparents from Choi, Kang and Lee.

"Mommy! Grandma called me and she said she can't come today but she'll probably meet me tomorrow. Grandpa said I have presents from them! This is so good!" Junhyun said running towards me, talking about the Choi's. I smiled and nod at him.

"Is Daddy Jun coming?" He asked hesitantly. My smile faded but I responded a shoulder shrug quickly. He just faintly smiled at me and ran back to the living room.

It's been a month since our encounter with Yeonjun. Taehyun said he's avoiding all the boys and as much as possible, he doesn't't tag along with them. He also said that Yeonjun was always out with her girlfriend these past few days, Rainah was the name, I remembered.

Taehyun said that he told the members about the dinner party and they are all excited about it, but he didn't know if Yeonjun will come, I'm glad if he won't.

"Y/n! We'll go now to buy a cake! I'll bring Jaster, okay?" Yuna shouted.

"Ye." I hummed.

I strained the pasta and put it on a glassware and the sauce beside. I was done cooking other dishes and now I am done with everything. I walked into the living room to see the decorations that Yuna and Jaster made. It was quite impressive.

"Mommy, I helped putting those paper on the ceiling." Junhyun proudly stated.

"Really? That's nice! Do you like it? Are you excited?" I asked him smiling.

"Of course, mommy! This is the first time I'll spend my birthday here in Seoul together with Uncle Beomgyu, Soobin and Daddy Jun!" He said excitedly.

"Baby, you have to call him Uncle Jun from now on. Okay?" I stated and he just nodded while smiling apologetically.

"I'm sorry. I forgot." He said then chuckled. I smiled at him and brushed his hair.

"Let's go and let me help you took a shower. Daddy and Uncles are coming any minute from now." I said and he jumped in excitement.

After, I wore him the Ironman costume that Kai brought for him last year. He wasn't able to wore it since it was too big for him, but now it suited him well. He was happily seeing the costume.

I also took a bath and wore a simple red dress that Taehyun bought for our 100th day. I looked at the mirror and put a simple make up. After a while, Yuna and Jaster came back with the cake they bought.

"Kiddo! Look at this! It was an Ironman cake!" Jaster exclaimed that made the kid jump in happiness.

"You like it?" Yuna asked him.

"Yes! Yes!" Junhyun stated and we all grew fond of him.

Jaster and Yuna also took a quick bath as we wait for Taehyun. We did a finishing touch of the designs and foods that we prepared when Taehyun arrived.