thirteen

Kang Taehyun's POV

After Y/n and Junhyun left us, the atmosphere between us became heavy for no reason. We remained silent and no one dared to speak for a minute, when he decided to broke the silence.

"How much are you happy about this?" He asked, I looked at him and he was looking back at me seriously.

"No one can measure how much I am happy with my wife and with my child." I said sternly giving emphasis to my wife and my child.

He rested his back at the couch but still not taking off his gaze on mine, I niether didn't looked away.

"I am not against to the both of you. I am happy you had Y/n as your wife, and you both having Junhyun. But don't you think this is unfair? To Yeonjun? He doesn't have any idea about what you're up to. What about that?" He said trying hard to lower down his voice.

"He doesn't deserve to know. He's dating Rainah now. He got his own life. We got ours. What about that? In the first place, he was the one who leave Y/n behind. What do you mean by unfair? Aren't you the one being unfair?"

"You know nothing." He said pinching his temples.

"As much as you know nothing." I answered. He looked at me and sighed.

"Okay fine." He said then stood up.

"I have to go now. See you tomorrow at the company. Tell Y/n my good bye." He said held my shoulders. I stood up to walked him out of the house.

We were now standing at the front door. He was looking at me somewhat hesitating about something.

"What is it? Tell me." I said. He bit his lips and sighed.

"Nothing." He said and shook his head. I held his shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Soobin hyung, please. I trust you. Don't you dare tell this to anyone. Promise me you won't. I'll do everything for my family, even if that means to fight against you and lose you as a friend and a family. I swear." I said sternly. His eyes produced tears that soon enough to streamed down on his face.

"I-I'll promise." He said wiping off his tears. I felt bad for him but this is the only thing I know to stop him from telling anyone about us.

"You're not staying?" We both looked at the person who talked. Y/n was standing at the door. She walked towards us and smiled.

"I'm not. I need to go home. They might think something was going on if both I and Taehyun are not home. Maybe sometimes, I'll stay here. But for now, I can't." Soobin hyung explained. Y/n just smiled at him and held his hands. He looked at their hands and to me, then to Y/n.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" He asked. She again smiled at him.

"For listening, and understanding. I know we can trust and rely on you. Please understand why we need to do this. We don't want any unnecessary circumstances that may leads to destroy our family. I know you understand. That's why I am thanking you." Y/n stated. Soobin looked at me, I nod at him then smiled. He turned his gaze to Y/n.

"It's not a big deal. I have to go now. It's getting late. See you tomorrow Taehyun. Y/n, see you next time." He smiled then he bid his goodbye.