twenty-four

This chapter is dedicated to princesspink2044 for reading my story. Thank you so much hun! I love you🧡

Choi Yeonjun's POV

"Babe, let's go there!" Rainah exclaimed pointing a signature brand store while entangling her hand on my arms. I rolled my eyes in secret. God this girl.

I looked at her and smiled, "Anything for you, babe." I said. She smiled at me and pulled me to the shop. I sighed in annoyance.

The sales ladies are assisting her, when I say LADIES what I mean is a bunch of women. As in a lot of sales lady.

She was picking everything she wants and I am here following her, carrying everything. If only I could just throw this everything to her face, I'd probably did.

"Oh my God! Is that Choi Yeonjun and Rainah?!" A group of students came across the shop. I smiled at them and bowed.

"Oh my god! They really are! Yeonjun is so sweet. Are they really dating?" One of the student asked.

"He's with her, what do you think?" Her friend answered. I just didn't mind them and continue following this girl.

"Babe, are you good?" She asked smiling. Why is everything about her is so irritating?

"Yes, I'm good. Is this everything you need?" I asked her forcing myself to smile. She smiled back at me. She handed her black card to the sales lady and I, handed the things she bought to one of the assistants.

I massaged my arms and shoulders as I felt numbness because of holding those shits. How can I survived like this. This is no fun at all.

The sales lady handed her the card and the paper bags to me. We got out of the shop and people were looking at us, taking pictures secretly. They can't come after us because of the guards. Now you're asking me why can't the guards hold the paper bags for me? Because I'd rather carry this shits than to hold that girl.

Speaking of the devil, she finally realize I wasn't walking close to her. She stopped and looked at me then to the guards.

"Can you please carry all of those?" She asked and the guards quickly approached us. My eyes widen as they got all the bags from my hand and Rainah wrapped her hands on my arms. I cursed in my mind.

We got out of the mall and hopped in to the van. "Where do you want to go next?" She asked leaning her head on my shoulder as we drove off.

"I want to go home." I honestly answered. She looked at me and frowned.

"Already? We're only out for an hour. Let's go somewhere else!" She said pouting. I rolled my eyes again secretly. I can't count how many times I did it because of this girl.

"I just want to rest." I said and closed my eyes. She was saying something but I didn't mind to hear her out.

Our van stopped because of the traffic, I opened my eyes to see what's going on, "This is annoying!" Rainah exclaimed and crossed her arms in annoyance.

I looked around and we stopped in front of a school, Seoul School for Gifted. Students are coming out from the campus, maybe their classes just ended.

I watched the students and saw a familiar kid waiting in front of the school. He was looking around, carrying his Ironman bag. After, a familiar car stopped in front of him. A man came out of the car and the boy happily jumped in his arms. A fine maiden also came out of the car and joined the two boys.

"Y/n." I uttered.

"What?" Rainah asked. I looked at her and shook my head. "Nothing." I said and bring back my gaze on the spot where I was looking earlier and see nothing.

I looked around and saw Taehyun's car going out of the school's perimeter. They were on the opposite road in which there were no traffic. They drive off until I can't see them anymore. I sighed and just get back to sleep. I don't want to talk to anybody just now.

The driver sent me to our dorm even if Rainah insisted to bring us somewhere. She can't do anything so she let me. They drove off and I, didn't go in. Instead, I go for a walk.

The sun was completely set and streets became dark. Lights started to lit and the moon started to shine. I walked in to the alleys where people don't usually came pass by. I was wearing a mask and a cap to hid my face.

My feet brought me to a convenience store, I bought an instant ramyeon and ate it on the shop. After a while, a couple and a kid entered the shop. I hid my self from them as I saw who it was.

Junhyun ran towards the snack corner, Taehyun and Y/n followed her. From here, I could hear their conversation.

"Mommy, can I have this?" Junhyun asked the maiden.

"No, you're eating too much sweets. Didn't we already talked about what to buy and what to not before we came here?" Y/n quickly responded. I can't see them but I guess Junhyun put back the thing he was asking for.

"Baby, you can have it." Taehyun stated.

"No! I said no!" Y/n said but Taehyun just chuckled.

"Come on, love. A person needs sweets as well." He said the maiden didn't respond but I just heard an excited yelp from the kid.

Love. How could that one word is enough to break my heart. That word was supposed to be the sweetest word in the world, but it made my heart shatter in pieces. How could that one word bring me into sudden sadness and grief.

The family got out of the shop after they bought their needs. I stood up from my seat and followed them silently.

I saw how they laugh from simple things. How they hold each other's hand. How they were happy with each other. My heart's being crumpled like a paper. What has gotten unto me to follow them, and now I was silently hurting as I looked at them. How fool I was?

A few steps then they arrived at their house. They walked in and I stayed outside looking at them from here. Through the window, I saw how Taehyun pulled Y/n into a hug, how Junhyun joined them and played together.

There they are, happy and feeling complete. Here I am living in despair and agony. While they are laughing, here I am crying.

I remember I have said to myself, If I saw her again I swear to all the stars above, I will not let her go again. But how can I actually do that? If she's now happy with someone else? How could fate be this hard for us?

 But how can I actually do that? If she's now happy with someone else? How could fate be this hard for us?

I AM SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE. I JUST TRIED HARD TO AT LEAST UPDATE FOR THIS DAY SINCE I WAS VERY BUSY TODAY AND PROBABLY FOR THE NEXT DAYS. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!

I LOVEEE YOUUU ALLLL THANK YOU FOR 300 READS😭🧡

P.S this chapter supposed to be posted last night but wattpad stopped working. I am so sorry for the late update.

BTW HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOUR MOMS OUT THERE. I LOVE YOUUUU ALL.