two

Lee Y/n's POV

We were eating our breakfast when we heard a knock on our door. I looked at Taehyun furrowing my brows out of confusion since I don't expect someone to come over. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll open it!" Junhyun presented. He was about to go when Taehyun stopped him.

"I'll get it." He stood up and walked to the front door. My eyes followed him as he was walking, he opened the door and a guest entered our home, all smiling.

"Uncle Kai!" Junhyun shouted excitedly and ran towards Kai. The man opened his arms for the kid and hugged each other tightly. I stood up and walked towards them. I smiled at him and he gladly gave me back those curves from his lips. We pulled into a hug.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him.

"I purposely didn't. I want to eat here." Kai admitted and chuckled.

I asked him to come eat with us. We seated at the dining table and prepared another plate for Kai. He excitedly dug in. I just shook my head looking at him munching all of my cookings in one.

Kai's also been there for us. A month after I gave birth, he discovered about us. He said Taehyun's been suspicious since every time they had their one day vacation, he's not staying with them, but it also make sense because he thought it's because of Yeonjun.

But he was curious where he was going. So one time, out of curiosity, when Taehyun went here, he followed him and saw us. He was very surprised by what he discovered but Taehyun and I explained everything to him. After, he gladly helped us raising Junhyun.

Kai is Taehyun's best friend after all. He was the only person that Taehyun talks about all his problems in life. He was his comfort, and that leads me to trust him since I know he was enough trustworthy.

"Uncle, why didn't you come over last day? It's Daddy's birthday yesterday. Mommy cooked spaghetti and we surprised him. You should've joined us too!" Junhyun said mouth full.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full, young man." Taehyun warned him. He just smiled at him and drank his water while waiting for Kai's response.

"I need to do something very important yesterday. As much as I wanted to be here earlier, I can't. Your daddy Tyun left me things to do. Isn't he annoying?" Kai said teasing Taehyun.

Junhyun agreed that made Taehyun frowned. I chuckled and he glared at me.

"It's okay. Daddy left it to you because he wants to be with us, you shouldn't get mad at him it's his birthday. You should be good to him." Junhyun said as he felt Taehyun's been annoyed by Kai.

As soon as he heard Junhyun's sentence, a big smile was plastered on Taehyun's face and now it's Kai's turn to frown.

We talked about some other things during our meal. Mostly, about Junhyun's foregoing.

After eating, I cleaned up and the boys was on the living room watching TV. From there, I could hear Junhyun's giggle. He seemed very enjoyed by his daddy and uncle's company.

I finished washing the dishes and joined them. I saw them sitting on the floor playing chess. Kai was on the other side, Taehyun and Junhyun was his opponent.

"I'm going to the grocery store later. Can you watch Junhyun for me?" I asked the two boys. Their head turned to my side, as well as Junhyun.