ten

Kang Taehyun's POV

We were now sitting in the couch eating the pizza and burger that Jaster ordered, as well as the ramyeon that Yuna cooked now was cold as ice. No one dared to speak, you can only hear Junhyun's giggle and chopsticks meeting the bowl. When suddenly, my phone ranged. It was Soobin hyung.

I motioned them to be quiet, they all stopped from eating and looked at me. I held Y/n's hand and answered the phone.

"Yes hyung?" I said looking at Y/n.

"Where are you? Aren't you going home?" He asked.

"Yes. I'll be staying here at my house. I'll just go there earlier tomorrow. I just need some peace of mind."

"Okay. Just make sure to be early."

"By any chance, Is Yeonjun hyung there?" I bit my lip, as I wait for his answer.

"Oh? He's here. He just came from the outside. Ey, you look like a kidnapper by your style, no? What's with the black?" He said looks like talking to Yeonjun, "Whatever." Yeonjun hyung answered at the other line.

"You want to talk to him?" Soobin again talked. Which made my eyes widened

"No. No. I need to hung up. See you tomorrow." I said then ended the call.

"What was it?" Y/n asked me.

"It was Soobin hyung, he said Yeonjun hyung just came home looking like a kidnapper by his looks, all black? That's what I heard." I said that made her eyes widened. I held her hands tightly.

"What is it, mommy?" Junhyun asked us innocently. Y/n turned her attention to him.

"It's nothing, baby. Uncle soobin called your daddy because he needs to go early for his work. So we need to go now." Y/n explained then looked at Yuna, Jaster and I.

"Now? I don't want it yet." Junhyun said in the urge to cry. Y/n looked at me asking for help.

"Young man, we can go back here tomorrow, okay?" I said that made his face lit up.

"With you?"

"I'll try, but I won't promise. Because Daddy might be staying up late tomorrow at the company. With your mommy, I guess?" I said. He smiled and nod at us.

"Yuns, Jaster we need to go." Y/n stood up we followed.

"Okay. No problem." Jaster said. Yuna walked towards Junhyun and carried the little boy.

"Young man. Promise to visit Uncle and Aunt often, okay?" She said. The boy smiled widely and hugged his aunt.

"Of course!"

---------------

Choi Yeonjun's POV

"Where have you been?" Soobin asked me the moment he ended his call with I don't know who.

"Who's you're talking to?" I asked him.

"It's Taehyun. He even asked if you're around. That's odd." He said that made my brows furrowed.