Heroes of Chaos Part 8

Stacey POV

I watched stunned as Omorfiá pulled back her hood. It fell around her shoulders in a charcoal gray pool of fabric, and revealed the face underneath. A familiar face with tanned skin, choppy brown hair, and kaleidoscope eyes.

“P-Piper?” I managed to stammer out. We had never been very close but I knew her as a casual acquaintance and missed her when she had been ‘killed.’

“In the flesh, although I’m a bit more powerful than before.” She chuckled. It was my turn to crush her in a bear hug. Then I slapped her.

“You IDIOT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE CAMP HAS MISSED YOU.” She smiled sheepishly. Then the puzzle pieces started to fit together. Wave in greek, hold up- If Omorfiá was Piper, and Piper was killed, then...

“Wait a second, is-is Kýma Percy?” She facepalmed.

“Genius Pipes, simply genius. Now she knows, oh Chaos, Perce is going to be SO mad”, She muttered to herself. I raised an eyebrow at her oh Chaos?

“We don’t curse upon the gods since we’re more powerful than them. Chaos is the only one more powerful than Percy, Percy AND Chaos are the only ones more powerful than me. It would be weird to swear on Percy’s name. Although it would get his attention if I needed it. So thats why we say things like ‘Oh Chaos’.” She tapped her chin.

“I probably should summon Percy though, he’ll want to know I revealed myself to you.” She sighed.

“He won’t be happy. He was hoping we could get through this without anybody knowing our identity. Then again, the fates never favored us.” She pinched the bridge of her nose

“KÝMA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE.” Her voice was commanding and I knew she was putting quite a bit of charmspeak into her words. I realized a problem almost immediately. Sound barrier, but confusingly enough he came.

“Yes my dear Beauty Queen?” He batted his eyes. Then he saw me. His mouth formed a perfect ‘o’. He looked in desperation from Piper to me and back again. Piper laughed.

“Doesn’t matter, I revealed myself.” Percy heaved a sigh of relief. He then really inspected me. He narrowed his eyes.

“You’re the one who was forced to be Nathan’s girlfriend, aren’t you?” My heart cracked a little when he said this. My body slumped, I knew he wasn’t trying to be cruel, but the words had the same effect. Then I was sucked into a flashback.

-Flashback-

He walked over to me.

“Hi Babe. So glad you could join me.” We were in the Poseidon cabin, alone. He ran his hand down my bare arms. In the back of my head, they miniscule part of me unaffected by the potion cringed and moved away from his touch. Sadly, that part could do nothing but watch and cry. It continued, never getting too serious, but all the same horrifying.

-Flashback Over-

Piper was shaking me.

“Stacey get up. STACEY.” I felt cold water cascade over my head and I lurched up suddenly, jerking out of my daze.

“Wha-What was that for?” I managed to sputter.

“For scaring the heck outta’ us.” Percy sassed back. Piper grabbed my arm.

“What was that?” I looked at the ground.

“Flashback, its not that big of a deal.” Percy looked at me with an expression saying ‘really-we-all-know-you’re-lying-so-don’t-even-try.’ Too late to go back now.

“I’malesbianandNathanandwegotreallycloseokay.” I could barely understand it myself but Percy got it. He nodded and hugged me. His eyes showed sorrow, not sympathy, and I was grateful.

“That-” He muttered some colorful things that would land a bar of soap in my mouth if I had said them around my mother. My mother.

My stomach clenched and tears threatened to spill over. No, I couldn’t dwell on the past. I couldn’t sink into the depression that had crushed me for such a long time after coming to camp. I glanced at my once unmarred arms, that now had thin white lines drawn over them. I smiled, I was still unhappy. But much less so. I didn’t take a blade to my skin anymore. I didn’t have thoughts of ending my life anymore. I was certainly better, but how much better was a question I didn’t know if I could answer. I put a mask on my feelings and smile.

“It’s okay, it just hurts in the moment.” I knew neither of them bought it, and they would question me more thoroughly later. But I couldn’t handle it now.

A/N- Sorry for this chapter. I don't feel like it's that great or long. I want to shine some light on Stacey's past. It's more of a filler but I felt I needed to post SOMETHING. I will not write in Stacey's POV often. But when I do, for the most part not much action will happen and will be used mostly to explain Stacey's past. I'm trying to post every at least once a week. (Fridays normally) But I wasn't able to this week. Please tell me what you guys think of Stacey. I promise you she won't end up with any of the big characters made by Rick, becaUSE I CAN NOT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH THAT ANNOYS ME WHEN RICKS CHARACTERS END UP WITH OC'S AND JUST GRRR. However, I have a few ideas about what might happen to Stacey's love life. I have considered bringing Lou Ellen into things, but I just don't see them together.

PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS ABOUT WHO STACEY SHOULD END UP WITH AND HOW

I also want to add at most maybe two more OC's, but there will be at least one more. I would like to give my readers a chance to have their OC'S in this story. Be forewarned your OC might (if they are a girl) end up with Stacey. If you are not okay with this do not submit your OC. So fill this out if you want to.

WARNING WILL NOT ACCEPT CHILDREN OF BIG THREE, CHAOS, ANY PRIMIDORALS, TITANS, OR FORBIDDEN CHILDREN FROM GODDESSES LIKE HERA, HESTIA, OR ARTEMIS. BOTTOM LINE STICK TO REASONABLE PICKS, GODS ONLY.

Name:

Age:

Godly Parent:

Looks:

Special Powers (If Any):

Backstory:

Me: Now what's that thing I need

Stacey: The disclaimer

Me: Oh yeah, that thinng. Stacey, thats your job

Stacey: What! I don't want to do it! You aready gave me a terrible life!

Me: Stacey fell on the ground writhing in pain

Stacey: Fine! Fine! I'll do it!

Me: The pain stopped and Stacey was good as new. I can do whatever I want.

Stacey: *hurumphs annoyedly* All characters aside from Stacey belong to Uncle Rick