Heroes of Chaos Part 6

Percy POV

I doubled over laughing. Best demigod ever? He couldn't even save himself from some empousa. I told him as much. His cheeks flushed bright red and he looked like he was about to blow a gasket.
"I'll have you know." He started, "That I am the only living son of Poseidon. You should bow before me!" At this I laughed even harder, afraid that I was going to have a heart attack if I had to keep dealing with my brother I turned to the Apollo girl.
"And who are you?" I asked between gasps for air. She narrowed her eyes at me.
"I'm Stacey Baynes. Nathan's girlfriend." She looked quite proud of herself. I patted her on the back. Tears were now coming out of my eyes. I then spoke to her,
"I hope for your sake that you are under some kind of love potion, because you have extraordinarily bad taste. On second thought I'll check, because honestly, I do not believe anybody would voluntarily date that thing." I said the last two words while turning my thumb so that it faced Nathan. Then I stuck my hand out and checked her aura. It was a semi strong thing. Not anything special, just as powerful as your average demigod. However, there was a slight twinge there, that shouldn't be. I mentally grabbed hold of it since that's how you checked aura's. It was a practice Chaos had taught me and was quite challenging. Turns out my guess was spot on, it WAS a love potion. I gently imagined it being thrown away. Aura's were all in the mind, you could damage one just as easily, and it would be just as disastrous. I let myself out of the trance I was most likely in. Stacey was blinking her eyes, and you could almost see clouds receding as she saw the non-existent light of my brother. She walked over to him and....
Slapped him. I fell on the ground laughing. Tears were pouring out of my eyes, and my stomach hurt. The whole camp was staring at me like I was crazy. Which isn't entirely false. I knew my hood was on, I had enchanted it so that only I could remove it, the wind couldn't blow it off or anything so that wasn't why they were staring. But I was dying. I finally calmed down enough to stand up, but as soon as I caught another glimpse of Nathan's face I fell down laughing again. Eventually I guess somebody called Piper and she flew me away and into the woods. After laughing for another five minutes, I could stand up. Piper just looked at me expectantly the whole time, rolling her eyes occasionally.
"You done now? Because all the camp knows about you is that, one, you're a psychopath who flies off with young boys against their will randomly, you despise Annabeth and Jason, and that you have a weird sense of humor that landed you on the ground laughing for a good twenty minutes. Oh, also that you demand a cabin for Chaos. Could you have made a worse impression, they don't even know your name!" It was now my turn to roll my eyes and I playfully punched her on the shoulder.
"Calm down Beauty Queen. It's fine. We'll tell them our 'names' tonight at the camp fire. Speaking of which we need to make up fake ones." She tapped her chin. Then she stopped and her eyes lit up.
"I'll be Omorfiá." I laughed.
"Really Pipes? Beauty in Greek?" I laughed again. "I'll be Kýma." It was now Piper's turn to laugh.
"Oh, so I can't be Beauty, but you can be Wave? Could you be any more obvious?" We both chuckled and headed back to camp. We walked out and once again were the center of attention. Because I'm just that fabulous. Now in the movies this would be the part where the girl does a really sassy hair flip and walks by while all the others bask in her glory. However I had a hood so the hair flip was out. I settled for letting the others bask in my glory. As I strolled through I remembered I don't have a cabin.
"Most powerful god, no cabin." I muttered annoyed under my breath. I thought I saw a couple of the campers in hearing range flinch, but I wasn't that scary. Was I? I brushed off these thoughts and snapped my fingers. Immediately a cabin appeared. It was the biggest out of the rest of them. It sat at the very back of the ring of cabins. It was large and black, with traditional greek columns like the Acropolis. The steps were made of a purple quartz-ey material and looking a bit like a galaxy. Although appearing to already be massive, it was even bigger on the inside, with royal purple furnishings, thick white carpet, and pristine white walls. It looked like a place fit for gods. So it served its purpose well. I stomped in and placed a magical barrier, so that only Piper, and myself could enter unless they had our permission. Piper followed me and complimented my handiwork. I was pretty tired so I flew to my room (I love my wings) and laid down for a nap.

-Time Skip to Dinner-

Piper shook me awake from my nap. No dreams, that was good. I got up and dressed myself in the outfit I had on before. Hood? Check. Jeans? Check? White tee under the hood? Check. Black vans? Check. I was ready to go.
I flew over to the dining pavilion and made my way over to the Chaos table. OH WAIT. I was really starting to get annoyed with these people. I rubbed my temples showing my exasperation. Just to put on a show I clapped my hands and there was now a sleek purple quartz Chaos table. I really didn't need to snap or clap or anything, but it made it seem more impressive.
I walked over and sat down. As much as I wanted to fly, if I stretched my wings like that in here, I would probably impale somebody with the tips. And then I would have to do paperwork. I don't like paperwork. STUPID ADHD. Even in godhood you can't escape some things. I filled my cup with blue soda, but then realized it would show who I was. I quickly changed it to sweet tea. I had developed a fondness for the stuff. My meal came and as usual, it was quite delicious. Everyone scraped part of their meals into the flames. We received questioning looks when we didn't but I didn't feel like taking the time to explain. I breathed in the smell of the offerings. As one of the most powerful being's in the universe, I always caught a whiff when food was burned. It was just the way things worked. Some things came with being an all powerful primordial that you can't help. Even Natalie, oops I meant Nathan, burned some. I was quite smug when I smelled his offering.

I glanced over at the Poseidon table. Nathan was sitting by himself and sending us murderous glares. I wasn't bothered. I wondered when he showed up. I made a mental note to ask Nico when I got the chance. After dinner it was time for the bonfire. At the end of the night, after sing-along (led by the Apollo campers of course) I asked Chiron, well more like demanded, to make an announcement. He agreed with no fight. I extended my wings and flew over in front of everybody. People kept on chatting, so I got their attention with a large clap of thunder. What can I say, I had started to enjoy theatrics. I cleared my throat.
"As you all may know, we are two Heroes of Chaos, sent to help you in war. Chaos has not yet told us what we are facing, but we are here to aid the camps. However, we have not divulged our names. To answer the questions I am sure you have about that. We are Kýma and Omorfiá. Primordial gods of Innocence and Malevolence. Avengers of the Betrayed, and Protectors of the Wrongly Accused." My voice was the same timbre Chaos's had been when we were first given our titles. Thunder rolled across the hill side and with a flash of fire, Chaos himself stood in front of Camp Half-Blood.