Heroes of Chaos Part 2

Percy's POV

I was fairly certain I was dead. Fairly. Okay, not at all. Was this some special punishment? Had I really annoyed Hades THAT much. I don't THINK I did anything particularly annoying. Okay, I escaped Underworld Prison. But I thought that was in the past. I gave up on trying to figure out what I had done to Hades. Instead I took a look around. There wasn't much to see. I really couldn't see anything at all it was so dark. Except for there was that speck. What was it? I started heading towards it. I soon realized it was a person. But who? As a I got closer I could make out a few things, super tanned skin, mocha colored hair. It was Piper! I sighed in relief that I wasn't alone in here. Then I full out ran to her while shouting her name. She turned and saw me and followed suit. Soon we had reached each other and I pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.
"Percy what are we doing here?" Her eyes were full of confusion, mingled with fear.
"I don't know." I answered honestly. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light that knocked both of us down. We untangled ourselves and stood back up, and looked into the eyes of the man who had appeared. He had impeccably styled black hair, that was in a cowlick. He was dressed in a suit and was very, very pale. Almost translucent, but what startled me the most were his eyes, which were a vibrant shade of magenta.
"Hello young ones," The man said. Just in those three words you could feel the aura of power he gave off. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. Gaea was strong. So was Kronos, along with all the other Titans and Gods I had fought. This man though was different. His power made theirs look like an ants, it was almost like the guy was saying 'Oh hey by the way I allowed you to live but I could kill you any second so don't screw up.' It was just a tad but intimidating.
"W-Who are you?" I managed to stammer out.
"I am Chaos. Creator of all." I fell to my knees as did Piper. I once again, was fairly certain I was dead, but I could always be reborn. Didn't want this guy to obliterate my soul. Chaos chuckled.
"Rise, there is no need for fear. I have come to ask you something. Offer you a deal actually. I stood up and nodded, as a gesture for him to continue. "If you two will come with me, and be my successors, I will give you god hood, as well as a chance at new life." Piper looked at me and I nodded.
"We accept your offer," Piper said. Chaos clapped his hands.
"Excellent!" He said delightedly. "Now come with me, I have to show you your new home."

A/N
I'm sorry but these chapters might be a bit short, I will try to write more today. Until then, bye!