Heroes of Chaos Part 7

Jason POV

I stood stock still as thunder echoed around the camp. Zeus? Jupiter? No.

Chaos.

He appeared in a flash of flames, and stood before the camp. His eyes were a startling magenta, his black hair impeccably styled into a cowlick. He wore a charcoal gray suit. He had a visible aura. It was the same magenta as his eyes and was a soft glow that surrounded him. I was at least ten feet away from him, and I could still feel his power. It was even more intimidating than Kýma’s, who was the slightly more powerful of the two primidorals at camp. I bowed to him. He scowled.

“I really hate it when people bow, like seriously? I realize I’m all powerful but a simple ‘hello’ is fine. Also,” he stopped his rant for a second and pointed in the general direction of the campers “Don’t you dare start with the ‘Lord’ crap.” Chaos then continued to vent as the campers slowly rose from bows one by one. We all stood and stared at Chaos for awhile waiting for him to finish. He smiled. “Glad I got that off of my chest. Anywho. Respect Omorfiá and Kýma, they are thousands of times more powerful than any of you. Well… I think that’s it. Bye!” He then waved and was gone, with another violent column of fire. Omorfiá had her hand over her mouth and my guess was that she was trying to hold back her laughter. I know I was. Kýma on the other hand, wasn’t even attempting it. He was once again *insert eye roll here* on the ground with tears coming out of his eyes. He attempted to speak between laughs and I managed to catch,

“Father- Lord-” Before he rendered himself completely useless. I seriously wondered how often he did this. Omorfiá looked at Kýma like she was irritated. She sighed and picked him up, then spread her wings and flew him into the newly added Chaos cabin.

-----------------------------------

Piper/Omorfiá’s POV

I was ever so slightly ticked off at Percy. I know it’s not his nature to be serious but honestly, is he trying to blow our cover? You could say I was thoroughly irritated. And then there was Jason, I still didn’t like to look at him. The mere thought of my ex was enough to make me send myself to the training room for several hours spent decapitating dummies. Katoptris had fallen silent after we had ‘died’. I was glad, the visions it showed me were seriously depressing. I wondered how that Apollo girl Stacey, was doing. Being the daughter of Aphrodite and the third most powerful being in the universe, I could tell things that most people couldn’t about emotions.

Stacey was thoroughly mortified. I think that there is more to it, than simply being forced to kiss a boy she didn’t like. I made up my mind to ask her tomorrow. It was late and I was tired, my first day back at camp had been stressful. Time for sleep.

-Time Skip to Breakfast-

I yawned, I had had a bad night’s sleep in the new cabin. I was so used to the palace and its quiet. Camp was anything but. I had been woken up at least three times to somebody screaming from nightmares. They didn’t bother Perce and I anymore once we were granted godhood. I guess not everybody else had it as easy as we did. I rubbed my eyes and watched as Percy sat down. He looked just as bleary eyed as me, not that anybody but us could tell with the hoods. Only we could see through each others.

After breakfast it was time for the daily activities to start. I immediately sought Stacey out and pulled her over to the beach where it happened. I knew nobody would interrupt us there. Stacey was a bit apprehensive about going there, but followed, however reluctantly. Once we got there she turned to me.

“LookI’msosorryforbeingajerktoKýmayesterdaybutpleasedon’tkillmeIwasunderaspell,” she said this all rather fast and I asked her to repeat it, slower. She gulped.

“I’m so sorry for being a jerk to Kýma yesterday but please don’t kill me I was under a spell.” I chuckled.

“I didn’t bring you here to kill you. Quite the opposite actually. I noticed you were mortified after the whole incident yesterday and I thought there was a bit more to it than being forced to kiss a guy you don’t even like.” She blushed a soft pink.

“Was I that obvious?” She squeaked. I laughed again.

“No, I can just sense emotions better than your average god. You really hid it quite well.” Stacey breathed a sigh of relief. Then looked down at her shoes.

“Your right. It’s a lot more than just being forced to kiss him. Can I tell you something Omorfiá, but you have to swear on the Styx not to tell anybody?” I nodded and swore. I even put up a sound barrier for good measure.

“I was so mortified because I’m a lesbian. And I got very very close with Nathan.” A tear fell onto the sand. I slowly walked over to Stacey and took her hand as a show of comfort. Then I hugged her, hard. It was the bear hug of all bear hugs. I even wrapped my wings around her figure. As I took a step back I examined her features closely for the first time, she really was pretty. She had pale white-blonde hair that she had cut in a curved pixie do and chocolate brown eyes that seemed to be teeming with tears. She had a petite little nose and full pink lips. A smattering of freckles played on her cheeks and she had a small brown dot of a birthmark right above her eyebrow. I opened my mouth to speak,

“I have a secret too.” I reinforced the sound barrier and now added another layer to it so that people couldn’t see in, but we could see out. “Swear on the River Styx not to tell.”

“I-I swear.” She managed to stammer out. I then reached back and pulled down my hood.

A/N - BAHAHAHAH cliffy. BAHAHAHAHA I'm so evil. Anywho, I would like to state that although all other characters belong to Rick Riordan, I have created Stacey as my OC. What do you guys think of her? And no, she will not end up with Piper. I have a plan. Sort of. Btw go check out my new story that I'm starting called 'Percabeth Gets A Job'. It's a Percy Jackson FNAF crossover. I've never seen it done before so I want to see if I can do it without epically failing. Thanks for 100+ veiws on this and the continued commenting and votes, it means a lot!