Heroes of Chaos Part 5

Percy’s POV

I smirked as I walked away. I knew my words were cruel, but I couldn’t say I regretted it. She deserved it, and what I said was the cold hard truth. Percy Jackson would have forgiven. His fatal flaw was loyalty. It still is. But only to those who deserve it. Really, I wasn’t mad at anyone at camp except for Jason and Annabeth. I missed Hazel and Frank. Nico too. In fact, I missed everybody. Thalia, Reyna, The Stolls, Leo. I decided I would tell them later who I was. Also offer them godhood. Chaos gave me permission. I had a few ideas of who may or may not accept. I wondered if Reyna or Nico had found somebody. Will had died a few years back, in an unfortunate accident involving a hell hound. I knew Nico missed him terribly. As I was distracted, I didn’t notice a figure appear out of the shadows. Before I knew it Nico DiAngelo was standing in front of me.

“Nico!” I shouted as I ran over and hugged him. I felt him stiffen.

“Do I uh, know you?” He asked. I chuckled, I had forgotten that he didn’t know it was me.

“Follow me.” I said as I walked off into the forest. I turned to him.

“You have to swear on the River Styx you won’t tell anybody what you see.” He nodded nervously. Once we were deep enough in I threw off my hood. Nico’s eyes widened and suddenly I was the one who was being crushed in a hug.

“Percy! Where have you been, I’ve been searching forever!” He pulled out of the hug.

“I’ve been a bit busy.” I said. I then proceeded to tell him my story. When I was done he just stared at me, in shock I guess. I added a detail, “We have your jacket by the way. If you want it back.” Nico grinned and for an instant I saw the boy who I had rescued. He looked young, and happy. “Uh, also. Chaos told me I could offer godhood to anybody who I felt like deserved it. You in?” Nico looked a bit taken back. I could guess why, it was a bit sudden, okay a LOT sudden.

“Well, the thing is Perce, I would but… Reyna and I are dating. I can’t just leave her like that.” He looked at the ground. I laughed.

“Did you not hear me say that I could offer godhood to ANYBODY who I thought deserved it.” He looked up at me, and I could see the happiness in his eyes. “I mean, Reyna hasn’t done anything in particular to antagonize me so…” He ran towards me yet again, and enveloped me in

another hug. Even more bone crushing than the last. I heard him mutter,

“Thank you Perce.” I beamed at him and we walked back to Camp. Once we  got about half a mile away I put my hood back up. I then picked up Nico and flew him back, all the while him shouting very colorful words at me. When we finally landed the whole camp was staring at us. I put him down and shrugged while walking to our cabin. Wait a second where is our cabin? I pivoted on my heel.

“And where is Lord Chaos’s cabin?” I asked faking innocence. The campers all looked at each other. Suddenly I heard a lot of swearing coming from the top of the hill, by Thalia’s pine. I took flight and soared over. A young boy with sandy blonde hair and green eyes was being chased by a group of empousa. I came in and sliced at the monster, she dodged, turns out it was my old friend Kelli.

“Well what a pleasant surprise!” I said as I continued to fight her. She snarled. In response I decided to quit playing with her, and slashed at her, successfully sending her back to Tartarus. Thirty seconds flat. I then heard Chaos calling my name, so I teleported to the Palace. I found him watching football.

“PERCY DID YOU SABOTAGE THE PATRIOTS.” He boomed at me. I was confused.

“What the heck are you talking about?” I asked him. He shook his finger at me.

“DON’T YOU PLAY DUMB WITH ME.” He yelled. I shook my head realizing what he must have, for some crazy reason thought I did. I gently took his arm,

“Father, I love you dearly, but you must realize I don’t sabotage these things. Besides, I think the Seahawks can win all by themselves.” Chaos glared at me.

“Patriots.”

“Seahawks.”

“PATriots.”
“SEAHawks.”

“PATRIOTS!”

“SEAHAWKS.” What had started with a friendly joke had turned into a full out WAR. Pretty soon I had doused him with water several times. He had shoved me in the fireplace. (I’m fire resistant) I then electrocuted him, and threw MORE water on him. In the end we were both quite injured and nobody had really won because a severe thunderstorm had come on and the game had to be called off. At this point I was fed up and decided I was done with this, I glared at him. Then held out my hand

“Agree to disagree.” He took my hand and shook it but I knew we both were not in fact done and this argument would continue in the future. I then remembered that oh wait, there was a small army of empousa back at camp. I waved and flashed back and as I went I saw Chaos looking quite confused which gave me a large sense of satisfaction. As I returned I saw that the empousa were still making a nuisance of themselves. I sighed. Quite annoying they were. I quickly decapitated the remainder and fairly soon I was surrounded by gold dust. The boy was still staring at me. He soon gave me an arrogant smirk. I didn’t fully understand it. He then grabbed my sword. As campers came running up the hill I snatched my sword back realizing that he was going to try to make it look like he was the one who killed the empousa.

“I don’t think so.” I said while shaking my finger at him. The campers swarmed him while he gave me a death glare. A girl Apollo camper came up to him and hugged him.

“Nathan your back!” The girl kissed him on the cheek.

“And who are you?” I ask disgusted. The Apollo girl looked offended, like it was my fault I didn’t know who the jerk was.

“I’m the best demigod ever. I’m Nathan Burns, son of Poseidon.”

A/N: Oooh, did anybody see it coming when I mentioned he had green eyes? I'm trying to make this different from any other Chaos story. How am I doing on that? As for the mentioning of Reynico. Yes I ship it. A lot. It is actually one of my OTP's. So no. Nico is not gay in this, he is bisexual. Like I said, different story. Hope you guys are liking this so far, sorry for not updating. Writers block is a bish. Oh yeah also all rights to Uncle Rick blah blah blah, I just realized I havent done that yet. So there it is, I'm only mentioning it once because you guys should already know that. Until next time...

Heroes of Chaosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें