Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run

Start from the beginning

"This girl just a dumbass that Dazai keep protect it. Can you just protect yourself and not being weak?"

"..."

"She must confused... let me get it clear-"

"So... that guy didn't die because of those explosions? How?" That man with doctor suit just laughed.

"From what I've been understand, he will be mortally live in this world. That we don't really understand it though." The tiny girl said.

"Good, Alise-chan. From the start, that casino is the thing that they made to import you away from the Agency to their hand. But, they seemed didn't react at these all scene. Marvelous..."

Import me away?

That man give his eyes on Chuuya. Then Chuuya just nods and leaving the room.

"Alright, now privacy on!"

"You should trust your employee more, that's a bit harsh." He laughed over the room.

"Hahaha, I'm not that easy to trust someone. Ehem... well, did Fukuzawa's place is comfy?"

He knows Fukuzawa-

My head hurts and remembers all the memories from Fukuzawa.

This guy's name is Mori Ougai. Fukuzawa's old friend. I can't remember the rest of those memories, it's just making my head hurts everytime I load them.

"From the first time Dazai-kun reported you to him, he also contacted me." My eyes widened and give him it.

"He said that he glad that he finally can meet the one that just like his daughter. But I never thought that big guy would be our enemies right now."

"Why such a Mafia also wants to protect me?" I asked the thing that different from his story, because I'm stuffed of them.

"Why? Because we all know, if you..."

"Fall for them, these all will just end. Is that all of it?" He smiled when I answer it.

"You see, that big guy is a strong man. He just destroy the Detective Agency and arrest the leader of it. And now, you are really going to their hand."

"Do you really know why did they need me, umm no- I want to know why me?" He's humming.

"Nope. We aren't that genius to solve why they need you, but... from what I know, they need you to work on their intention."

"Intention?" He hummed and looked serious.

"-making a world without any abilities"

"Oh god. Is that really- ah okay. I got it." He laughed after I react it.

"Hahaha, hahaha... I'm really can't hold my laugh!"

"Morii! You are really loud!" The tiny girl said.

"Ahahahaha! Elise-chan! Let me laughing after a while!!"

They're fighting like a father and a daughter.

If the intention was like what Dostoevsky's dream is... so maybe I will be used as the pawn like that day? Waking up someone's from the death?

"So uh... until when we need to hide?" They silently stop when I asked it.

"Look at your hair."

"My hair?"

"Your eyes."

"My eyes??"

"Do you want to hide until your body completely change? Hahaha..."