Part 27: Rugby! (Tuesday Afternoon)

The talk with girls from Knight's blood had shaken me up so much that I almost forgot about the rugby match after school. I was just about to take my books from my locker and go home when Gina caught up with me and reminded me about it.

When we got to the rugby field, most of the guys and girls were already waiting outside. Girls sat down on the benches with their snacks and drinks. I forgot to bring anything, so Lara and Gina offered to share theirs with me.

Guys were gathered on the field, warming up. They made quite a pretty sight, I had to admit. When they seemed done with warming up, I walked up to them and asked Lee and Johny to pick their teams. The rule was to pick in turn from each pack, so we would have two mixed teams competing against each other. After they were done, I went back to my bench, and both team leaders gave the final instructions to their teammates before the match began.

Both teams were very strong, and they all fought fiercely. They seemed a bit uncoordinated at first, but that got better through the match. We gave new names to the teams too. One was called Dragon's Blood and the other Knight Claw, and everyone thought it was hilarious.

Girls enjoyed themselves a lot, and they all picked their favorite team, deciding upon the fact which team a guy they liked belonged to. Except for Lara, she said she cheered for both teams because in her own words, "they were all just so hot."

The game finished with Johny's team winning. After that, the losers had to go get some popsicles from the cafeteria for everyone, and we all sat there until late afternoon, just talking and laughing, making jokes. It was a really cool and fun day for everyone.

When I got home, I saw about ten missed calls from Adam and a few messages saying they were on their way back. When I called him back, he answered immediately. "Hey, too busy to pick up the phone?" he said casually. I could hear he was in a car. "Yeah, sorry about that. We had that rugby match today. It was really fun."

"Yeah, I already heard all about it. So, did you get a good view?" he asked, sounding amused. "Yeah, the view was great. But something was missing, so I wasn't completely satisfied," I answered, playing the same game as him. He chuckled at that. "Well, maybe your wish will come true soon," he said. "Really? How soon? Are you on the way?" I tried to get back to normal conversation.

"Adam, there are a few things I really need to talk to you about," I said, remembering the conversation with girls today, and I also had to tell him about the talk I had with Gregory, which was even more urgent. Adam got serious when I said that. "We will be back late tonight. I will call you when we get near. It will take another four hours at least. "Ok, tell your dad to drive safely. Talk to you later!" "Laters!" he said in his usual cool manner.

I was going to wait for his call later that night, but I was just too tired to keep awake. I turned the sound off on my phone, but I left the window opened, just in case if he decided to come as he implied in our conversation.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt my covers stir around me. I saw a tall figure get into my bed next to me, and I didn't doubt for a moment it was Adam. I could feel him and smell him immediately. When he lay down, I turned towards him and pressed myself against him, snuggling my head against his shoulder. He moved his arm around me, so I could rest my head on his shoulder. I didn't even open my eyes. I just inhaled his scent deeply. He smelled of fresh forest air as he probably ran in his wolf form all the way from his home.

"Julianna, you can't just leave your window open," he whispered. "I was expecting you, it's ok," I whispered back. "You have to be more careful, especially in these times," he insisted.

I tried to change the topic from his safety lecture to something more pleasant. "I missed you. I'm glad you came over," I said. Luckily my distraction worked because he chuckled at that and kissed my forehead. Then, he snuggled against my hair and inhaled my scent deeply. "I missed you so much. I couldn't stop thinking about the last time we were together the whole time I was away," he said in a low voice.

It was my time to chuckle now. "So you want to say this is a booty trip?" He paused for a moment and said slowly: "I don't know, it could be if you wanted it to be."

I was shaking with laughter, trying hard to suppress the sound. "I'm tired; let's just sleep," I finally answered. "Ok," was all he said. I pressed myself closer to his body and adjusted the position of my head on his shoulder, finding the most comfortable position for sleeping. I felt his arm resting on my hip, and he felt really warm and comfortable. I could feel the soft fabric of his shirt and sweatpants. Wherever our bodies touched, I got that tingly sensation spreading from his body to mine.

I ran my hand slowly a few times over his chest and stomach, feeling slowly every muscle on it. I had to say it was really hard for me to be lying next to Adam and not touching him. The temptation was just too great for me to resist him.

"Adam?" "Yes?" "Can I still change my mind?" I asked while feeling a smile tugging in the corner of my lips, but he just kept quiet. It wasn't like him to resent me, and I was getting worried when he didn't answer.

I propped myself up on my elbow to look at him. "What is it?" I asked worriedly. He looked back at me, grinning. "I was just thinking if there was any situation that I would say no to that."

***SMUT ALERT***I repeat, this is not a drill***SMUT ALERT***

I smiled at that and kissed him. He turned us around and positioned himself over me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him so we could be even closer. We kissed slowly for a while, and only that felt amazing. It felt as if we were tasting each other after a long time, even though it was only two days since we've last met. He was trailing kisses down my neck all the way to my collar bone, around my neck, and up again on the other side all the way up to my earlobe.

I was starting to breathe heavier, and I gasped when he rubbed himself against me. He was already hard, and I could feel it very well as he was wearing only sweatpants and I was wearing only a T-shirt and panties. I wrapped my legs even tighter around him, asking for more friction. He grinned against my mouth and kissed me hungrily while continuing to grind against me.

I soon wanted more, so I started trailing my hand toward his pants, wanting to pull them down, but he took my arm and shook his head while grinning at me. He brought my hand to his mouth, kissed it, then slowly trailed small kisses on my inner arm all the way up to my shoulder. He finally placed my hand next to my head and pulled up my shirt over my head, undressing me and exposing my breasts. He continued kissing from my neck to my chest, ending playing with my nipples with his mouth and hand.

I was fine with him taking control this time, especially because I trusted him completely. His long foreplay was driving me insane nonetheless, and I was moaning quietly. I knew he loved teasing me, maybe even as a payback time since I was doing that to him so often. He finally got up, got rid of his T-shirt, took off his pants, and pulled down my panties as well.

I thought I was finally getting what I was craving for, but he wasn't giving in yet. He kissed me on my mouth while rubbing himself against me again. However, the sensation now was even more intimate and exciting since we were both completely naked. "Ohhh, Adam..." I moaned, not wanting to wait any longer. I felt him smile again, and he slowly pushed into me. He went really slow and really deep, then pulling out almost all the way. It was driving me insane, and I dug my nails into his back. 

He pulled my knees toward my chest, giving himself even better access. He started going faster, but when I got close to the edge, he almost stopped and then slowly started all over again. After repeating that process a few times, I couldn't contain it any longer as the sweet ecstasy that shook my body. He finished soon after me, being close to the edge for so long as well.

It was always amazing when we made love. I felt so intimate and close to him. It felt amazing just to touch hands with him, but I felt as if we became one big ball of pure pleasure in the moments we were together like this. I knew he felt it, too, because we could feel each other's emotions due to our bond.

We hugged as tight as we could and fell asleep happy to be together once again.

*I hope you enjoyed this chapter as the s*** is about to go down from here. Stay tuned for more; we have about ten more chapters until the end!

**The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be