46. Ministry of Magic

Start from the beginning

"Amy March," she said smiling.

"Wonderful story. Wonderful characters." He said

"It's my favorite," Olivia said smiling at the worn down copy in her hand. The cover cloth was peeling around the edges, the spine was broken from its many uses. The pages aged yellow.

"I can tell by the looks of that book," Remus joked.

"This isn't my copy, I found in Regulus' room." She said.

Sirius seemed to peek interest in the conversation, "You found that book in his room?" He asked her.

"Yeah, but I don't think he wanted anyone to know his preferred reading materials. He had a few Muggle books." She told them.

Sirius face contorted into confused, but didn't say anything else. The conversation changed topics and more others joined the kitchen for breakfast.

When the twins came in yawning, Olivia stood up and poured Fred a glass of pumpkin juice, and placed a plate of toast and eggs in from of George.

She picked out the blueberries in her porridge and put them in Fred's, pushing the bowl in front of him. Sirius sat in his seat just watching the girl with her friends.

More every day he seen Regulus in her. They favored lavender tea, and hated blueberries. She was right handed but used her left for most things, just like he did.

But she cared for people like Lily did. After James and Lily got together, she took all the marauders under her wing, Lily knew how to be a mother before she even had Harry, because she mothered all of them first.

Sirius sat lost in his thoughts. Olivia stood up to get changed and ready for the day. When she left, George looked at her bowl of porridge next to him, he was taking his own to the sink and was going to grab hers.

But the bowl was basically full, with one or two bites taken out of it. He was confused because porridge was her favorite breakfast. George decided to just write it off as she wasn't hungry, and cleared the dishes away.

After Mrs. Weasley got them all cleaning again, they took a break. Olivia decided to work on her painting some that she had been working on for a couple days. Using the sketches as references, she was getting closer to finishing it.

The twins laid out on her bed while she painted by the window, Ginny, Hermione, Harry, and Ron sat in the floor playing Exploding Snap.

Harry came up behind her looking over her shoulder, "It's looking great Ollie... I can't wait to see it finished." He told her.

She turned and gave him a soft smile, and he went back to his game.

That night during dinner, Mrs. Weasley turned to Harry and said, "I've ironed your best clothes for tomorrow morning, Harry, and I want you to wash your hair tonight too. A good first impression can work wonders."

The conversations died out around the table. "How am I getting there?" He asked.

"Arthur's taking you and Ollie to work with him." Mrs. Weasley answered.

"You both can wait in my office until it's time for the hearing." Mr.Weasley said smiling.

Harry looked over at Sirius, Mrs. Weasley spoke up, "Professor Dumbledore still stands by that he thinks it's not a good idea for Sirius to go with you and I must say I-"

"Think he's quite right." Said Sirius through clenched teeth.

"We asked him again just to make sure." Olivia said sweetly to Harry, trying to take some of the bitterness out of the room.