CHAPTER-1|*The Emergence*

Getting out of the OT, Y/N ordered a cup of hot chocolate. Just then she got a call from the chief resident of ER. She rushed to the ER despite having a sore shoulder from the continuous surgery she had since morning. But a man in black stopped her at the entrance asking who she was.

Y/N immediately rushed to the patient who was the cause of all this fuss. He was shot in two places. Losing a heavy amount of blood. Y/N asked the ER resident to book an OR. And went to talk to the guardian.

Y/N: We need to perform surgery right now. So, you guys need to get him admitted and get permission from the hospital director.

Taehyung: Just do the surgery already, doc. We don't have time for this procedure shit.

His voice clearly showed negligence.

Y/N now pays all her attention to the man standing in front of her. Eyeing the men gathering in the ER, she looks back at the bloody man groaning in the hospital bed.

Y/N: Then let him die here and get lost with all these loads of craps. Clear the ER. It's not your playground. I cannot perform surgery on a gunshot case without permission and lose my job.

She says sternly and takes steps to leave the place.

Taehyung: Hey doc wait! Prepare for the surgery. We are getting permission.

Now his voice sounds desperate now. Y/N smirks internally but keeps a straight face.

Y/N: Anyways clear the ER. Move all these men.

Jimin: listen, you can only take one person with you for assistance. We want to keep the surgery a secret. No other person should see him without you and the doc who saw him earlier.

Y/N nods at the masked blond hair man, as she faced this type of situation many times working in the emergency dept.

Y/N: fine, I'll take my leave now then.

(A/N):I personally love this story. And it's already a completed story of my drafts. I hope you guys will enjoy it as well. Plz, comment,Vote and follow so that I will be motivated and will be able to publish the chapters soon.

Let me know if you heard the song DemonXJar of hearts before or not.

Have a good day.

-------TheChocolateCosmos🌺🌺