Hours past and I tried my best not to move much since my leg was still hurting. I knew the wound was deep but they stopped the bleeding a least.

The woman that was in the same cell was sleeping right now and I tried to get her name but she never told me her name.

She might have lost faith in everything but I didn't. I know Axel is going to come and get me. I don't know how but he will. I thought to myself while opening the bandage.

I heard the door open and close and I quickly closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping.

"Get her out of here and bring her to the boss's office," I heard someone say with a thick Russian accent. The door of the cell opened and I heard have footsteps coming my way. I knew they are coming for me so I tried my best no to move.

A strong grip on my arm and leg pulled me up and I was carried away. I couldn't see where we were going because I couldn't open my eyes.

After a few minutes, we got to a room and I was placed down on a soft sofa. Once I heard the door close I slightly opened my eyes and saw I was in a dark room.

"I know you're awake," I heard a deep Russian voice say. My breathing hitched and I stayed quiet.

I heard his footsteps come closer towards me and I tried to calm my breathing. I would be lying when I say I wasn't scared. I was fucking terrified.

"Open your pretty eyes, Isabella," he was right at my face. I felt his warm breathing caress my skin and I noticed his breath stunk. I scrunched my nose at that disgusting smell.

He chuckled. "See that wasn't that hard, right?" he asked.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him right in front of me. Inches wy from my face.

"Get the fuck out of my sight," I gritted through my teeth. He smirked and lifted his arm. He placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it slowly.

"You look just like her," he whispered while looking at my eyes.

"Don't touch me," I angrily said.

My face got yanked to the side while I felt a heavy pain on my cheek. I turned my head while holding my cheek.

"Don't disrespect me!" he yelled. "I could kill you any time," he smirked.

I just stayed quiet. I knew I shouldn't say or do something impulse because that might be the death of me.

"I think you need to learn your lesson," he smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Come in," he said and the door opened up. I turned my head towards the door and saw a dark silhouette of a tall man.

Once he came closer I saw who it was. My breathing hitched, my eyes widened, and I stiffed on the sofa.

"I think I don't have to introduce you to Tyrus, right?" Dimitri smirked and gave Tyrus a nod. He walked up to the door and opened it.

"Please, don't leave me alone with him please I beg you," I cried out. I was terrified about the fact that Tyrus was standing in front of me.