Chapter 9 ✧

Halfway to Inazuma...? And where was Beidou, has she found Kazuha yet?

I had so many questions, but I knew the answer to none of them.

I'm sorry Kazuha, I had to leave you again...

--------------------

- Kazuha POV -

The chief was right, there was an ambush. But thankfully I didn't get hurt, but some people had to get hurt to protect me. It pained me to see people getting hurt because of me.

The people who attacked didn't look familiar. They wore black clothes with some red, and they wore masks of some sort to cover their faces.

It wasn't much of a long battle but it did slow us down. We continued to walk after they retreated. It's been so long since I last ate. I'm not sure I can keep up.

We've been walking for so long.. I don't know if I can take it anymore, my legs were tired and my body exhausted.

Someone noticed the condition I was in and picked me up. I could finally rest. Although it was uncomfortable, it was better than walking.

Me eyes were only half open, I couldn't see much. But everytime I close my eyes I see him again. That boy with dark blue hair, much like the night sky after sunset.

I've slowly started to remember who I am and where I'm from, the basic stuff really. But, I can't seem to remember that boy. If keep seeing him then he must've meant something to me, right?

After a while, the group stopped. The person set me down and you could hear the machinery from somewhere. It was so loud all the birds and animals fled from the area.

The mountain before us began to split in half. Inside you could see some sort of underground base. These people didn't seem like normal people. Though they looked like thieves.

The group started walking, again they pushed me to move. I was getting irritated from it. Out of the blue I picked up a very strong scent. I don't know what it was but it was coming from outside the mountain.

The strange people untied me and gave me my sword back. The scent was getting stronger, it was tempting to look for it. But then the walls closed off the outside world.

"Don't get your hopes up, you'll be here for as long as you can think," the chief gave me a long cold stare before he left me alone.

- Scaramouche POV -

We finally arrive in Inazuma, but the welcome was not very pleasant. Vision hunters asking for our visions. Until this one person came.

"Vision Hunters! Do you know who they are, they're our guests!"

"They're our what now?"

"You heard me, now treat them with respect," not gonna lie this guy was pre-tty big. He was tall yeah, but he was also very muscular. It kind of scared me because of how small I am.

"You, you must be the Fatui Harbinger?" He gave me a look completely ignoring Tartaglia right in front of him.

"HELLOO??? I AM TOO!" There was Tartaglia being annoying, again.

"Oh! I am very sorry, Fatui Harbingers. Please, follow me," it was just me, Tartaglia, and the big guy.

"The name's Felix, I will be your escort to the Shogun,"

"You can call me Childe, but I can also go by Tartaglia,"

"This little guy you can call him Scaramouche,"