Chapter 12 ✧

An: The ships are still the same so don't take anything wrong please 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

"Wow, you indeed are cold and careless at times,"

"You know, we aren't very different you and I,"

"Yes I know that Signora,"

"Well then let's go get your boy," we continued on the path to leave the palace. I'm not sure if it even deserves the title of a palace.

A more fitting name, would be a dungeon.

______________________________________

《 ~ ✧ Kazuha POV ✧ ~ 》

Dark .. very dark.

Walking through the snow has gotten colder. I wonder if Tartaglia realized that I ran away. I didn't want to be like one of them.

I wanted to be with Scaramouche. It was starting to get colder and more difficult to see. My movement was slowing down.

I fell onto the soft snow curled up like a ball. Before I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore I saw two figures in the distance. Then everything went black.

.

..

...

....

.....

"Is he awake?"

"Probably not but I've warmed him up,"

"How did you know where he was?"

"I'm the ....." that last line I couldn't make it out. I was laying down. It felt like a bed, my eyes were still closed so I could only listen.

Until I heard the door open I tried not to move a muscle.

"This him?"

"Yes I, he goes by Kaedehara Kazuha," how did .. how did that person know my name..?

"Kaedehara Kazuha huh?"

"Why yes,"

"His clothes .. is he from Inazuma?"

"Seems so," I was so confused how they knew so much about me so I decided to make a move. I sat up and looked at where the voices were coming from.

It was Barbatos...? And another young man?

"You're awake?" It was the other person who I didn't recognize.

"Yes..?" I turned to look at Barbatos for an explanation. He stared back in confusion. And then he realized.

"OH! This is Adeptus Xiao, Vigilant Yaksha,"

"The last Adeptus and the Anemo Archon right before my eyes. Why am I here exactly?"

"You were gonna die in that snow,"

"How did you know where I was?"

"Ven- I mean Barbatos is the Anemo Archon. And you have an anemo vision. He can feel the power of the vision if one were about to die," I looked at my vision which it's color looked faded.

"Don't worry it's shine will come back when you recover," Barbatos had that smile on his face. Xiao also appeared to have an anemo vision. It was on his left hand glove.

"What about ... what about Scaramouche?"

"Ehhh .. excuse me what?" Barbatos looked confused.

"Scaramouche? The 6th Fatui Harbinger???"