Chapter 6 ✧ (Part 2)

I suddenly remembered that I had a question to ask for Kazuha, maybe now could be an okay time.

"Hey Kazuha, who ... who stabbed you ..?" He turned to look at me with tears slowly forming in his eyes. I panicked and hugged him.

"It was one of my childhood friends. He's always hated the Fatui.. He thought I betrayed our trust by being in your house.." I realized that, if I had never brought hin to my house. He wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Whenever Kazuha is with me he gets hurt, and I can't bare the feeling of knowing he's hurt. If I were to keep him safe, it's best I keep him away from me..

"Kazuha, do you have anyone you can stay with?"

"Yeah- Wait, why are you asking ..? Are you going to leave me? Again?" I could feel the sadness in his voice, and it pained me deeply.

"Look Kaz-" I was cut off by him kissing me, I can tell he didn't want me to leave him. Not again. I pulled away and looked into his saddened eyes.

"You're not safe with me .. whenever you're near me you get hurt," he didn't reply for a few moments, but before I knew it he let go of me and ran off.

- Kazuha POV -

He's really gonna leave me again. . I don't know why I ran. Maybe from the anger I felt towards him. I know he's only trying to keep me safe. But deep inside it hurts.

I didn't bother thinking about where I was going, I just kept running, and running, until I would eventually run out of breath.

I stopped for a quick moment to catch my breath. But then I heard something fly through the air. It was fast, and the sent of danger is nearby. It was an arrow.

before it could hit me I used my hand to stop it midair. I open my eyes to see a couple of treasure hoarders.

"You guys seriously don't know how to not pick a fight do you?" They all just looked at eachother mumbling.

They turn to face me again, but with their weapons ready. The big guys came running towards me, before they could reach me, I jumped high in the air using anemo.

When I looked down I could see the shocked look on their faces. I come crashing down on them knocking them all back. I didn't want to fight, so while they were still trying to get up I tried to flee.

I was held in the wrist by someone. It was one of the big treasure hoarders who I didn't knock down. They tied my wrists together and dragged me to wherever we they planned to take me.

They blindfolded me, probably so I wouldn't know where we were going. After a long while they finally dropped me on the ground. They took of my blindfold and started an onslaught of questions.

"Where are you from?"

"Who are you?"

"Why are you here?"

"Are you part of the Fatui?"

It was honestly a f**king annoyance to listen to them. I didn't answer any of the questions the asked and looked away. They left me alone and went to their campfire to discuss. I couldn't hear much, but I tried to make out some sentences.

"..He's a vision bearer..."

"..His clothes aren't from around here.."

"..I've never seen or heard anything about him.."

"..Why is his hair white? Is he old or something?.."

They all turned to look at me, they eyed me head to toe looking for any clues of where I'm from, or who I was.

"Hey can you guys like, not stare at me like that?" It made me uncomfortable just the way they were looking at me. One of the big ones approached me and knelt down to look me straight in the eye.

"You, you're not from around here are you?"

"..."

"Hey kid! I'm talking to you!" He was getting mad judging from the tone in his voice. I looked away from him, but then he grabbed my face and faced me towards him.

"When I'm talking to you, you look me in the eye, or else," what could he possibly mean by 'or else'?

[Word Count] 754

AN : sorry it was short 👀 this was the continuation so its like 1 part spilt into 2 so its like two short ones instead of one long one, so ye- 👀 anyway sorry I made you guys wait :'D