08

to my darling love,

amelia called me today. she asked me how i was, but i felt like she was holding back something from me. i never expected anyone to call me or try to reach out to me, except for you. it seems like i was mistaken, i thought you'll always be there for me. you promised me that when things plunge into the depths of darkness, you'll always be there to link your slender fingers with mine.

but where are you now? everything around me is spiraling out of control, i try to catch my fleeting memories, but they seem to slip past my fingers every time. i try to make sense of the fragmented memories i have, but all i can decipher from them is you. you, sparkling in your lustrous emanations; managing to outshine the astronomical bleakness that has warped my world.

why aren't you here with me? can't you see how much i need you right now? i know i sound wretched and desperate. but how can i not, when nothing around me makes any sense? it feels like someone took a pick axe and severed my brain, scattering bits of it everywhere. i've lost a part of me, i feel. but i still don't know which part.

write back please. i need you. i am pathetic and desperate, pitiful and desolate. so please just write back.

-

a/n

sorry for the late update :( i was busy working on another book, and i legit forgot to update this book haha.