"Yeah life can be funny sometimes that's for sure." He said, after a pause he asked, "So what's your plans after Hogwarts?"

"Well, I'm not sure. Depends how much the Order needs me. But I'd like to travel some, you know, before settling down into a job." She told him honestly.

"You know, I've heard Romania is lovely all year round." He said nonchalantly.

With a raised brow looking at him, "Oh really? I wonder who told you that, you must have really great sources to give you that kind of information." She joked

Charlie ran a sweaty hand threw his hair, laughing lightly, "Must have," he said grinning at her.

Olivia couldn't help but stare at his grin. She liked how it made his freckles dance across his face, and how his smile traveled all the way to his eyes, making them sparkle briefly.

She didn't realize she had been staring for that long, until he stopped walking. Olivia shook her head to clear her mind. She seen that they were outside a store.

Olivia ran inside and picked up the jar of Honey Mrs.Weasley needed. She rejoined Charlie outside and made their way to the Leaky Cauldron.

Olivia knew that at this time of night it would be packed so she offered to wait outside for him, while he grabbed Sirius' firewhiskey.

Charlie came out with a brown paper bag. When he walked across the street to where Olivia stood, she teased, "Did you pick you out something pretty?"

"Actually I did, thank you very much." He said showing that he had not one but two bottles of firewhiskey.

Olivia nodded her head and they made their way back to headquarters. They chatted about different things, from dragons to Bills English lessons with Fleur.

"He can't possible think that anyone doesn't see right through that excuse? We know he's not just helping her improve her English." Said Olivia wiggling her eyebrows.

Charlie laughed, "That's what I said, but for now Mum still buys it. I think Dad knows but chooses not to say anything." He said.

"Smart man, your dad. Knows not to upset his wife. Happy wife is a happy life is what I'm told." She said.
"I hope to have a love like that one day... like what your parents have."

Charlie nodded his head in argument, "Yeah me too...They make it look easy, don't they?"

"I bet it is easy, love like that." Said Olivia, Charlie gave her a questioning look. "When you find your person, I bet it is easy, to love them endlessly. That even when they make you mad, it never lasts for too long, because you take one look at them... and you can't help but fall in love all over again." She explained.

Charlie smiled at her, listening to Olivia talk about love. Her words made his chest tighten again, it had a habit of doing that when he was around her. "Yeah... I think you're right. Love like that... I bet it is easy." He told her softly.

Charlie looked down at her dangling hand, a silence washed over them and Olivia was humming to herself once again. He swallowed hard, and his palms began to sweat. He reached out, a inch away from his fingertips, she moved her hand.

Charlie looked up, and seen that she wasn't jerking away from him but opening the front door at Number 12. He wondered how they could possible made it back so fast. If only he had a little bit more time with her.