"You look unbelievable." Alex gave me a small kiss before we both sat down at our table.

"Honestly, you made me so nervous earlier when you said to dress up extra nice for dinner. Like I have no idea what to expect."

"Well you loved my last surprise so hopefully this one will be even better."

"You don't sound too confident." I chuckled.

"Well if everything goes to plan then it should be better."

"Im getting more nervous the more you talk." I laughed slightly.

He smiled. "How's your day been? I haven't really had the chance to talk to you today."

"Yeah, I, Uh, I went out for drinks with Jamie."

"Okay. Did he do something?"

"Yes and no." I sighed. "He told me about something Sam supposedly did and it's put me in an awkward position."

"Why? What's Sammy done now?"

"Apparently, Sam cheated on Tiff before Tiff cheated on Sam." I told him.

"Oh shit." He leaned back in shock. "Sam's been so adamant that nothing's happened. What was he thinking?"

"He wasn't clearly. But I hated Jamie telling me because now if I don't tell Tiff and Lucy, they're gonna be pissed but if I do tell them Sam will be pissed. There's no winning in this situation for me."

"Yeah that's not a great spot to be in."

"No kidding." I scoffed a little.

A few moments later, we ordered our food and changed the topic of conversation.

By the time dessert came around, Alex seemed really on edge, like he was nervous.

"Are you okay? You look like you're about to pass out or something."

He nodded. "Yeah I'm just nervous."

"Why?"

He chuckled slightly. "Because I don't remember the last time I did this." He took a deep breath and handed me a box.
I opened it to reveal a beautiful bracelet.

"I know you're not a big fan of like statement jewellery but I wanted to get you something for when I do this

"I know you're not a big fan of like statement jewellery but I wanted to get you something for when I do this." He paused for a second. "Arabella Felstead, I've one hundred percent started to fall for you and I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?"

I had to take a second to get over the initial shock. "I'd love that."

He stood up and moved round to kiss me. "Nerves gone."

I nodded slightly. "Nerves gone."

After dinner, Alex stayed over at my house but we didn't sleep together.

The next day, he left and I went over to Ollie and Richard's apartment with Binky.

"Alright Dicky. Lovely sweater you're wearing." Binky kissed the side of Richard's head.

"Hello darlings." I kissed Richard's cheek and then Ollie's. "Why did we get this urgent call?"

"What's happened?" Binky queried as well.

"Last night we had a bit of a shocker." Ollie started. "It was not an easy situation with me and Emma. So basically, I went to meet up with her for a drink. I said, I'm gonna take the plunge and I'm going to say that I potentially want to move this forward."

"Ok. And what did she say?" I wondered aloud.

"She said, no basically."

"What? She said, no I don't like you, or, I don't fancy you, I'm just kissing you and going to dinner with you every night because it's fun?" Richard asked.

"And then, to add a cherry on top of it, she said, I've got to tell you something else. And I said, what? And she said, um... she hooked up with Spencer the night before."

"You're fucking joking."

"Fuck off." Binky and I said at the same time.

"Can't say I didn't see it coming." Richard commented under his breath.

"Oh my giddy aunt." Binky covered her face in shock.

"She would have said to Spencer, we're not dating. I don't know what the problem is. She would've done that."

"Spencer's no Angel." I reminded Richard.

"Spencer's not necessarily an Angel, but I'd say it's much more her fault." Richard stated.

"I invited him to a dinner party that I organised, bringing my date, too. They met there. After the dinner, we went out and I explained to him about me and Emma and about all that stuff. We were chatting away, having a really nice time. And then a week later he gets with her. That is just not Ok and for her to do that as well is, I don't think it's fair."

"What a dick." Binky commented.

"She's a complete dick." I agreed, despite my not knowing the girl.

"I hope we don't have to be friends with her." Richard added.

"Why would I want to be friends with her?" Ollie asked rhetorically.

"Are you going to talk to Spencer about it?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah, are you?" Binky asked.

"What?"

"Speaking to Spencer about it." Binky clarified.

"I don't think there's much point. You know what, fuck it, I'll probably raise it actually, because he's a friend of mine and that's not fair. That's something that you do not do to a mate."

"Aw hun, I'm sorry." I walked round and hugged him.

"What is this?" He lifted my hand to look at my new bracelet.

"Alex gave it to me last night when he asked me to be his girlfriend." I told them shyly.

"He asked you be his girlfriend?" Binky exclaimed. "You said yes didn't you?"

"Obviously she said yes." Richard smiled.

"You just can't stay single can you?" Binky laughed a little.

"She like a magnet." Ollie joked.

"Stop it." I hid my face behind Ollie.