𝐚/𝐧

Y/N uses she/her pronouns! if you arent comfortable, I suggest you don't read this story at all ^^

Hello everyone!!

I'm so excited to be releasing this genshin book!! I hope it's to your liking and if there are any mistakes, plz don't be shy and comment on it!!

This is my first genshin book and if you had read my other book, you can realize that my writing is different and that's because I want to try a new style!! (and reading too much genshin one shots with the same writing style :D)

And yes, this is a genshin x black butler and I have permission from the amazing -yacultbtxh to write this!! (since she created the entire genshin x black butler fiasco)

  this will kind of be like her book but the complete opposite (if people don't believe that i have permission, i wont hesitate to call them out and show them the receipts :))

also, y/n's vision is ameno so if you aren't comfortable with having ameno as a vision, you can always change it up!

(I also put lumine as the traveler since I play with her in the game, I'm more comfortable with her lol)

before you begin, plz remember these so you wont get confused in the story!!

- if the title of the chapter is like this (ex: ~6~) that means the entire chapter is just a flashback

-Y/N means ' your name'

-F/C means ' favorite color

-a/n means 'authors note'

- while ur currently reading, there will be this symbol ~ which means 'timeskip' 

(there will probably be more of these but don't you worry! I'll put up on what they mean! :D)and yea, sorry if this authors note is too long! enjoy!!

-i am a WHORE for kaeya and ik I'm not the only one