startups notes:

MUST READ!

✰- if you want the older version, it is available on my page, you can find it and read it whenever.

I already have it moved so yeah.

1- Elena is born in 1998, so the story (tvd) starts in 2014.

2-1 please do NOT copy my work, the old one or this.

2-2 for current readers/older readers I apologize, dearies, but you might have to go back into reading because it has been edited, and because I saw some stuff not adding up I changed, so I did rewrite some chapters/parts of chapters.

3- the old mikaelson scenes are still here but I wrote a new chapter as a better-detailed meeting so the old ones are kinda canceled, some are not tho :)

4- this book was on hold but it is back on now.

5- if you are here to judge the book and any character changes or ships or ocs or anything please rethink your decision and leave.

6- I was informed a while back that my book was copied so if you find anything similar no matter where, an app, a website, or whatever just please inform me, thank you.

7- if you do not understand something just ask me.

8- obviously, I will not follow canon or anything so deal with it.

9- Elena will mostly be called Ellie or Lena and later Malou.

10- Elena is a self-insert and is op at times, she will have powers and will be rich from making deals and other.

11- people who liked the old version, I'm sorry but I published aside you can see it.

12- there will be swearing.

13- Characters will have a lot of OOC moments.

14- excuse my writing and mistakes.

15- please, no pointless arguing with anyone.

16- my SI!Elena will have very different reactions, from happiness to coldness to sweetness but yes she is the very same person.

17- I do not know how to write fighting scenes so if you can give me tips that would be great.

17- my SI!Elena will have a lot of different male mates/soulmates so respect that, please, and thank you.

18- yes, there will be scenes that might not make sense to some, for example, rescuing Kai, Freya and Enzo will NOT be like the show.

19- most scenes are written in third POV, it is written if otherwise.

20- some comments are on the old version so if you get confused...

21- Ellie has an abusive/toxic backstory.

22- some chapters will have minor changes so you might not notice many changes.

23- sorry for the comments who were on paragraphs as they will be seen only if you click on the commenting section next to voting.

24- thank you for reading, your time, and please vote and comment!