(35)~D'Lorenzo?

"Keep swallowing my kids like that and soon you'll have them" Aaron stares down at me while he wipes the cum at the side of my lips as I release my knees from the floor.

"Mhmnn" I hum before placing a light kiss on his lips but he captures my lips instead. He pulls me down unto his chest but my arms build a bridge between us and I wiggle out of his arms, he groans in response.

The air gets chillier in the room so I grab his t-shirt on the floor, "Umm so Trevon asked me to prom". His head whips up and his eyebrows twitch.

What am I expecting? A dramatic 'no don't go with him, I'm here' then another dumbass pause, 'go with me instead'.

"Well what did you say?" he says nonchalantly.

Freshman year me expected this weekend to be her first prom with her now ex-, well first ex-boyfriend. She wanted to be in a flattering mermaid sequel dress because that's what her ex saw in the store and said looked amazing on her. By the way, Junior year me would never wear that, it looks and sounds hideous.

Instead it's about to be my Junior prom, I do not have a dress, my maybe second ex or 'just a break' asked me out for prom. My romantic life is on it's last battery, I can actually say I'm a working Cindy 2.0. Any romance in that girl's life is in shambles already, I love her but it's a fact.

"Welll?" I drag further.

He pushes some of my hair away from my face, "you can go with him if you want; or alone?" he adds the last part with uncertainty.

I swing my legs over the bed, grab my keys from his side drawer and walk to the bathroom, a large bang following after.

My toothbrush lies close to his, I pick it up and think of how this past week has been. We play the; 'pretend we still can't stand one another' game then I hurry back home and he comes over if my parents aren't home. Then we fuck a couple times through the night before getting school work done. It's only Tuesday and this is what we've come to.

There's a knock on the door, Lina's voice swims into the room.

"Gracie, are you in there?" she knocks loudly this time, irritating her brother.

He opens up the door and she stands there like the sweetest angel the world has ever seen. I peek over Aaron's shoulder, "Lina!"

"Gracie!"

I swing my keys in front of her, "got a new car. Let's go shopping and anything else you want, it's all on me", she pulls my arm.

"Gracie, Lina can you guys not?-" I raise my hands in his face and step away after Lina.

"Later" I call away and he doesn't bother adding anything more.

*****

Wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys

This has been the third school day since after my birthday weekend. Few things to recap; Grayson almost got an alcohol poisoning, Marilla got a tattoo while she was drunk but she was lucky enough to have an artist who didn't want her to live forever with a nasty tattoo, Sean had his first threesome; yah!! (p.s: Marilla hasn't been too happy about it, but at the same time, she could care less). Aarington and Eliaza are still the only functioning healthy relationship, even got themselves a whole luxury couple suite away from us that night.

It's Wednesday and I still can feel the after effects of the weekend.

Aarington, Marilla, Advick, Trevon, Cindy and I walk side by side towards the library because we have this hour off in our classes.

"I will catch up with you guys, need to use the restroom" Cindy gives me a nod before I leave her side.

The halls are quiet, I have only seen a few students walk by. As I reach the door of the bathroom, I am pulled back with an arm wrapped around my waist and a palm on my mouth.