"J-Jennie...". I whispered as I looked at her with a mix of fear and adore.

She looked at me with her hooded blood red eyes with a smile plastered to her face.

"yes darling?". She asked as she lean into me and I gasped when I saw her knife touching my jawline.

"d-do y-you love me?". I whispered as I felt the blade digging slowly to my jaw.

"oh darling, I love you so damn much. But.. You cheated on me. I just want you all by myself! I killed hanbin just for you! I killed those two student girl whores just for you! And I killed all of your suitors! And now...". She stopped as she turned on the tv infront of me and I am confused.

She started giggling and I looked at her.

" I love your confuse face. It makes you look cuter. But I love more your moaning face. ". She said sweetly and I almost choke on my own saliva.

"oh look! There they are!". I snapped my head to the tv and my eyes bawled.

"Noo!!! JENNIE NO!!". I yelled as I saw irene and yeji tied both of their bodies.

They're tied up upside down and they're both unconscious and there's a machine beneath them.

Suddenly, I heard Jennie laughing, so sweet to everyone's ears that they thought someone gave her flowers and gave a pick up line, but to me, it is a venomous trap, that I fell into it.

"oh lisa~ don't just stare at me like that. I might fuck you while watching these two whores crashing their bodies inside of that machine.". She husked out when she leaned on me.

My eyes were wide opened when I heard her said crashing their bodies.

"no" I whispered in disbelief.

"what? Not believing me? I'll show you then, anything for my darling". She said with a giggle as she brush the back of her hand to my cheek.

Then, I saw her gets the walkie talkie from her bra.

"go on". She said seriously and the machine started to make some noise as irene and yeji is started to go down.

"Noo!! JENNIE PLEASE NO! LET THEM GO!". I yelled as I started to move frantically, trying to get out of the Handcuffs but my legs got wider.

Suddenly, she grabs my jaw as she made me stare at her hooded blood red eyes.

"Ruby Jane. Call me Ruby Jane from now on". She said seriously and I almost gasp when I felt something in my stomach.

I looked down seeing her knife pointing into me.

Then, she slowly goes down to my stomach which I didn't notice that there's already a trail of blood.

"mhm~ so sweet". She whispered after she licks my blood.

I looked at her darkly but then it snaps me when I heard mumbles scream. I quickly looked at the screen seeing yeji and Irene's heads is on the machine.

"No No Ruby--". I stopped.

No

Irene...

Yeji...

Seulgi... I'm... So.. Sorry...

No One's Pov

"No Noo Ruby--"

Lisa stopped as the screen was covered with blood and it barely shows how the next scene happened.

After few minutes, a figure with a black mask on wipes the lens and grabs the camera.

"w-what.. Who's that?!". Lisa asked angrily as she looks at Jennie.

Jennie just giggles.

"you'll meet her.. Soon". She said sweetly.

Lisa just huffed.

Suddenly, the camera shows the body of irene and yeji. The head was crashed and the eyeballs are out. The body has so many slices making their body looks like a squid. Their organs are splattered all over the places as their body were flooded with their own bloods.

Lisa nearly puked at the sight.

"fucking hell.. No...". She whispered in disbelief.

Jennie just laughed, seeing Lisa like that makes Jennie laugh as she thought Lisa is so cute with that reaction.

"FUCK YOU!!". Lisa suddenly yelled and Jennie stopped from laughing as she straddled into Lisa's lap, nearly touching Lisa's cock.

"oh how i would definitely love that,but i would love it more if you would moan my name,be my wife, lisa and I'll make sure that you would have a taste of heaven.". Jennie said as she suck Lisa's lower lip.

Lisa moved her head sideways, making her lip bruised.

"I'll get out from this hell, your hell! Fucking psycho!". Lisa said with gritted eyes while looking Jennie in her peripheral vision.

"oh baby, just grabbing you by the waist and then smack my lips with those kissable lips of yours,and make u scream and begging with mercy, you'll definitely can't go out with this hell of mine.". Jennie said as she started to lick Lisa's neck.

Lisa didn't reply as Jennie started to suck her neck, making her leaving some purple-ish hickeys.

"mhm yes,im gonna make you scream tonight. I'll make u swim with your blood.". Jennie said excitedly as she moved in Lisa's collarbone.

She bit it before she lick it and she sucked it hard making Lisa groan.

"let me have a taste of your sweetness then". Lisa ride on jennie's plan.

"you can't, I'll surely cut your tongue". Jennie said with a smirk as she looks at lisa.

___________
To Be Continued

Sorry for the long waittt!
I miss you guys and I hope you miss me too! HAHAHA joke

Anyways! Thank you for all of the support sadly this is the last cha---Kidding HAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for the support, this book had reached 175k reads and I have now 300+ followers!! Thank you so much guyssuueee!!!

Magpapadala ako cake. Charot HHAHHAHAHAH enjoy reading!!!

Published : 07/08/2021